News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
which should have been respected in this case - a mistake from Domise here I think

ROTFLMAO!! ;)

Do you think it was a mistake? I'd have called the result expected.

Now, did Renata think a homie had come to collect one of Rob's debts, or did she think it was the cops and flushed some primo skunk down the loo?

Dragging the media there though? It was a cheap stunt in my opinion

It's not like he wanted to come in, though, right? I bet if he had cleared it with Rob's people the gesture would have been accepted, but Renata could also have said 'thank you, but no' and closed the door like a normal non-grumpy person.
Maybe she's grumpy because her husband is home all the time now. Can you blame her?

If the MINO has a chauffeur, I am surprised he doesn't have a maid or butler to answer the door.
i

well, it must be remembered that he only got a chauffeur after an admission to driving drunk, and he came in handy when Ford needed to visit Kathy at all hours.

He doesn't seem to be talking about what happened on Twitter and making a big deal about it which, to me, makes me think that he realizes it was a mistake to invite the media along and wants to forget the whole thing. But yes, I agree. He messed up.

He may yet make a statement realizing that it was a poor choice, but he's gone to great lengths so far to stress that criticism of RoFo should not be based on his illness(es). It'll be interesting to see if Rob and/or Doug addresses the situation.

Last edited:
Perhaps not, but with the media there, that was a miscalculation on Renata's part. I get that the family asked for privacy, but that's crass, petty and ungrateful all rolled into one.
What blows me over is that an election candidate, and frankly the front runner, somehow thinks they have the right to ask for privacy (and downright isolation in fact), and everyone seems to treat the request as reasonable.

Yes, he is sick, undergoing chemotherapy, and feels like crap. I'm all for cutting him slack and giving him his privacy, as a private citizen. As a politician seeking (re-)election? Not so much.

Yes, I'm heartless and unfeeling. Now pick up your toys and go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back