News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, Doug is trying to avoid being tarnished by the brush of RoFo's lifestyle choices whilst clinging to the imagined accomplishments of his tenure. In other words, he's still trying to suck and blow at the same time.

This. In ridiculous proportions. Grrrr.

Referencing the article from this morning's Toronto Star,on the police presence at Windsor Drive, DoFo is quoted, “I don’t even know who lives in there,” he said. “I had no affiliation with that house. That’s Rob Ford, not Doug Ford. I know you want to try to twist it into Doug Ford, but that’s not the case.”

Rob IMO had some easy tells. When he thinks he has a gotcha on someone, his voice goes to a higher pitch, he calls the target's name in a near drawn out whine. eg: "Jaaahhnn..". Usually that "gotcha" is full of crap, but it's one of Rob's tells that I noticed.

With Doug, I think this is one of his tells. "I don't even know X, I have never met X, I have never been to X". Chances are, Doug knows X, has met X, and have been to X. I'm still scratching my head on how Doug got his reputation as a great salesman, maybe he really is when he's in his element and one on one. But he'd probably lose his shirt and gold chain in a poker game.

edited ps. Maybe someone should ask Doug again if he knows Rob's friend 'Zee'. :p

People are throwing boards with nails in front of Doug's RV, (that's if you believe a word they say):

graeme ‏@graemeTO 22 mins22 minutes ago
@scmusicpolitics Actually moron, I was in the front seat. It happened at Dupont and Christie. Boards with nails.

Music&Politics Radio ‏@scmusicpolitics 9 mins9 minutes ago
@graemeTO I'm sure glad I have your word on that. Doug lies. Daily. If I see anything official from the cops, I'll believe it #TOpoli
4:35 pm - 12 Oct 2014 · Details

graeme ‏@graemeTO 5 mins5 minutes ago
@scmusicpolitics No Seb, you lie daily. All day every day on twitter. You are finally getting blocked. You are so desperate for attention.

M. Derbecker ‏@mderbecker 5 mins5 minutes ago
@scmusicpolitics @graemeTO Were the police called? Was the board w/ a nail saved? A receipt from replacing the tires? Or toe truck? A pic?

graeme ‏@graemeTO 4 mins4 minutes ago
@mderbecker @scmusicpolitics Our driver swerved around it. The two morons tried to throw the boards out as we were coming

So Doug's RV just happened to be driving by and a couple of vandals at Dupont and Christie just happened to be carrying a board with nails in it?

So, just like Kennedy in Dallas, right?

Beaut!! *clapping* :D

(alas, having jumped back to this comment, I can't remember who posted the 'how-to' for limericks and haiku...but just wanted to note that one can take a few liberties with the 'feet' in limericks as long as the cadence scans. The word 'his' gets 'thrown away'/added in with a stronger syllable in a couple of lines here, and it scans very nicely in spoken rhythm (well, as long as I'm not busy chuckling too loudly, it does :D ). Also a little curious that they don't allow in the info-graphic you found, for a 10 syllable first 2 lines...one of the most 'old saw' limericks around has 10, just for one that pops into the mind immediately...cf. "A wonderful bird is the pelican" etc. etc.) :)

I think it's more a guideline, rather than an absolute rule, but then I'm not perfect.

So Doug's RV just happened to be driving by and a couple of vandals at Dupont and Christie just happened to be carrying a board with nails in it?

So, just like Kennedy in Dallas, right?

I'll never forget where I was the day I heard the Fordmobile almost got a flat tire.

With Doug, I think this is one of his tells. "I don't even know X, I have never met X, I have never been to X". Chances are, Doug knows X, has met X, and have been to X. I'm still scratching my head on how Doug got his reputation as a great salesman, maybe he really is when he's in his element and one on one. But he'd probably lose his shirt and gold chain in a poker game.

Maybe D Ford got his rep a great salesman by opening the Chicago in 1999....when in fact the Cdn dollar value was at its lowest vs the US...as the Pacific Exchange
1997.... .72222
1998.... .67410
1999.... .67307...
2000.... .67335
2001.... .64568
2002.... .63722
2003.... .71375
Pretty easy to start a sales branch and develop customers when you are manufacturing and costing in Canada with Cdn $....

dumb and dumber then you toss in Randy and you have the three stooges lol..
hey, stop that!! you're being racist to stooges!!

the three stooges are loveable, and i will brook no malice towards them

larry-fine-moe-howard-jerome-howard.jpg

Attachments

• larry-fine-moe-howard-jerome-howard.jpg
    larry-fine-moe-howard-jerome-howard.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 935
Casita, that is a beautiful thing :eek:

Thanks, TOBorn.

"He likes me a lot, we’ve had a number of conversations, he compares me to JFK" Rob Ford on @JimmyKimmel
https://twitter.com/reporterdonpeat/status/454572853837709312

Most of what Rob says makes me laugh, but I was almost shaking with anger when I read that. I remember going into people's homes here in Toronto with three photographs hanging on a wall: Jesus Christ, the Pope, and John F. Kennedy.

Last edited:
I saw one sign that said "Ford Councillor."

Ya, it's a new model for 2015. Large-rear hatchback SUV, and comes with shift stick, dipstick, extra large cup trays, and slide-out "cokebuddy" mirror tray. V8 engine runs on methane, generated by good old-fashioned BS. Available now from your local Ford dealer.

'“They laid two pieces of wood, about eight feet, right across the road,” he said. “We had to swerve around it. It wouldn’t have hurt anyone but it was damaging property. They stood there all proud, jumping up and down like they were heroes ... what do you do?”'

I have a few problems with this statement. Lanes are 11-12ft. so serving around the two pieces of wood isn't hard to imagine, especially on an slow street. So how are these individuals, I assume adults, be causing property damage, unless a vehicle ran into something? I also assume the pieces of wood were thrown across their "lane" since it's Dougie's assumption is that the wood was meant solely for them. The jumping up and down part seems strange to me, nonsensical and or ingenious. All that aside, I would call TPS and give description, or a pic of the individuals (isn't pics something Dougie and his thugs do?). The part that make's me laugh it stating an elaborate event but can't remember the location other than "downtown".

"'(The e-mail) said I’m brainwashing people, that no one’s going to be holding hands and singing Kumbaya,' Abukar said."

Hmmm... "holding hands and singing Kumbaya" who says that? It's on the tip of my brain...

'Fords have been bullied': DoFo
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/13/fords-have-been-bullied-dofo

I've been all over the northern half of that riding (mine) these last few weeks, and I'd say Gord is definitely winning the sign battle there. Charmaine Emerson is certainly a presence, but the only place I've noticed a density of her signs is on the actual block where she lives and the houses the next street north where I presume she's made an impression during their regular alley parties.

Chow appears to be beating Tory, and I've seen a grand total of three Rob Ford installations: two rather dodgy houses on otherwise nice streets plastered with them, and one sharing a lawn with a Gord Perks sign, which I cannot understand.

On the canvassing front, Gord has actually been by our house a couple of times and got to meet my kids, which is always fun. Charmaine I saw at the Polish festival, but I haven't seen her or any of the mayoral candidates at my door.

I have seen at least one of these improbable juxtapositions while walking the dog between Roncesvalles and MacDonnell. Regardless, more Chow and Perks west of Landsdowne, though north of Howard Park between Roncesvalles and Indian, more Tory.

'“They laid two pieces of wood, about eight feet, right across the road,” he said. “We had to swerve around it. It wouldn’t have hurt anyone but it was damaging property. They stood there all proud, jumping up and down like they were heroes ... what do you do?”'

I didn't read the article, and I wasn't in the driver's seat. But, unless it is safe to do so, or if personal injury is at risk, I don't swerve to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back