News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to vote for Ms. Chow. Because she obviously cares about the less fortunate. If she would just stick to running her own campaign I would vote for her.

Exactly. I live in Jack Layton's former district with many of the downtown "elites". And she lets this loudmouth lying millionaire with the diva wife get away with his lies. Thanks Olivia.

Maybe it would be like what James Ellroy did to L.A.?

Isn't he the greatest?

“Anybody who doesn't know that politics is crime has got a few screws loose.”

"I learn things late-and only the hard way.”

Last edited:
I noticed yesterday that my neighbor had a Ford Nation sign up. Today it had gone, and I bumped into him as he was bringing his bins back up the drive, so I asked about it - apparently it appeared on his lawn without him having requested one (I've never seen anything but a Liberal one on there in every election (national, provincial or council) in all the time we've lived here), and since he lives alone, there was no-one else that would have requested it for him either.

I noticed yesterday that my neighbor had a Ford Nation sign up. Today it had gone, and I bumped into him as he was bringing his bins back up the drive, so I asked about it - apparently it appeared on his lawn without him having requested one (I've never seen anything but a Liberal one on there in every election (national, provincial or council) in all the time we've lived here), and since he lives alone, there was no-one else that would have requested it for him either.

I've never actually seen a Ford Nation sign up in front of a house.

Today, I saw two on the fence separating the ramp to the Airport exit 427 NB from Airport/Dixon Rds. right under the 427. Now that was a really strange place for it.

Count me in too. I am not pleased with Ms. Chow. Major disappointment in so many ways.

Though, I'm not going to lie, I fully went into this election not wanting to have to vote for O. Chow. I thought she might surprise me...well, she has, but not in the way I was thinking she might.

Not sure where he got that number from...

His ass?

peterrolfe_4.jpg

Attachments

• peterrolfe_4.jpg
    peterrolfe_4.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:

Someone from the Ford campaign came to my door two days ago, alleging that someone else in my family had asked for a sign (impossible). She was at least polite about the mistake

Count me in too. I am not pleased with Ms. Chow. Major disappointment in so many ways.

I admired her years ago helping people. I had a lot of respect for her.

But, no matter who I like, this election my voting priority is to help put an end to the Ford era.

Maybe in 2018, Ari! He's only 40, I believe. Still has a lot of good years ahead of him.

Last edited:
It's the Ontario election all over again. The thought of letting the right wing crazy (Hudak/Ford) get elected is terrifying, but the person/group who lines up with my downtown elite gay values (Horwavth/Chow) has tried way too hard to appeal to right-wingers and has both abandoned and disgusted me, leaving me to hold my nose and vote for the Liberals even with all the shit they pulled. And so I feel the same will be happening with my nose being held while checking Tory's name.

We better have ranked ballots for 2018.

I admired her years ago helping people. I had a lot of respect for her.

But, no matter what, this year my voting priority is to help put an end to the Ford era.

Maybe in 2018, Ari!

Yes but voting for him will not help. A vote for Chow is a vote for Doug Ford right now. Call me a strategic voter. I call myself a realist. Time to get rid of the Fords. Not a time to gamble.

It's the Ontario election all over again. The thought of letting the right wing crazy (Hudak/Ford) get elected is terrifying, but the person/group who lines up with my downtown elite gay values (Horwavth/Chow) has tried way too hard to appeal to right-wingers and has both abandoned and disgusted me, leaving me to hold my nose and vote for the Liberals even with all the shit they pulled. And so I feel the same will be happening with my nose being held while checking Tory's name.

We better have ranked ballots for 2018.

I agree with ranked ballots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back