News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not by birth, then by marriage? the "jean rocker" or the body image obsessed Gucci bag toter? I love puzzles!

Hard to say. A tummy-tuck for Gucci Girl isn't hard to believe. OTOH, I recall Mother Ford looking chunkier in the weight-loss interview than she did in the recent denim-doll photo. Would they do cosmetic surgery on an older woman? Or was she being treated from a related problem?

Any of the Ford clan ever been admitted to hospital emergency because of drugs or drug-induced behaviour?

Stephanie Smyth @stephaniesmyth · 14m 14 minutes ago
Doug Ford denies 'bitch' comment re: @TorontoStar reporter. Statement could be coming soon #TOpoli @ddale8 @jpags

What the F? What is going on in Doug's brain? It is a psychiatric and neurological puzzle.

Best explanation I can think of is: Doug is disappointed that, despite his best efforts, many citizens are unaware of exactly how giant an asshole he is and how shameless a liar he is.

I might change my mind and vote for Doug if Rick Astley endorses him.

3652941898_b6f07edecc.jpg

That is totally disingen..discombobul..dissentery...it's racist, that's absolutely little red apple racist. What, just because Doug has the same last name as Rob, also blonde of hair, and seen together in the same building you assume they're related somehow? Doug likely never even met this "Rob" person you're talking about. Some of you folks are really biased and ignorant sometimes.

edited ps. Maybe David "Dave from Scarberah" Price will be hired on a strong referral instead. I'm still not quite sure what a director of logistics actually do, but I heard the pay rate is great as long as you're loyal.

Remember that when he was serving Nunziata, Mikey was still surnamed "Stirpe".

I am glad that Norm Kelly is in charge of this. Rob would have used it for political gain.

And driving home the point about Kelly being worthy of the task, AFAIK he's the only present member of Council to have served as MP. (Though there may be one or perhaps two other after October 27: Karygiannis and perhaps J. Nunziata.)

He was really talking about Olivia Chow? Frances Nunziata? the Olsen twins?

ddale8 11:45pm via Twitter Web Client
Doug Ford statement: twitter.com/ColinDMello/st…. Doesn't deny "little bitch" - denies he was talking about Jennifer Pagliaro.

ddale8 11:48pm via Twitter Web Client
Doug Ford is having an 8:20 AM media availability, his campaign announces. He will be asked who, then, he was calling a "little bitch."

Monday can't come soon enough...

Last edited:
"With my own ears. Ford-"I can't stand that little bitch"Response to @jpags questions. Walking with family & aide."

Logic would say he's just killed his campaign, but this is crazy town and it won't make a whit of difference. FN is probably cheering him on for "telling it like it is". Some may even believe Doug's lie that it never happened. Anyone who hasn't already been offended by Doug won't be offended now.

Dougie, Dougie, Dougie... at least Rob has addictions he hides behind, which the faithful except as an excuse. You have bupkis to offer up to the gods of attrition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back