News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Doug gets in, I can see the Tory and Chow supporters blaming it on each other for the next four years, while FN laughs.

I think there will be violent rioting/partying either way.

I'm torn between celebrating tomorrow night at NPS or keeping my eyes glued to the coverage at home and on this board. Over the last severral months I've been fanatical about this place...coffee first...check UT second....and several more times throughout the day. I echo what others have said; the oddball references, subtle comparisons and breakneck flurry of Ford shennanigans havs resulted in a hell of a thrill ride.

As a Chow supporter, I'm torn between attending her 8 pm election night party (with speeches, media coverage, music, food and all), or going to NPS instead. I don't know who's your preferred candidate, but I'm sure all of them are planning similar events tomorrow night. Perhaps that's something you can consider if you want to watch the votes being counted without staying at home.

I can very clearly say I worked with Strombo for 3-4 years and he was a very pro dude. Very kind but had ladies chasing him always. Id vouch for him any day.

Strombo seems like a great guy. Met him several times and he worked out at the same gym, same time. (He's very weak though lol.)

Perhaps that's something you can consider if you want to watch the votes being counted without staying at home.

There isn't much to watch. Unless something goes seriously wrong we will know the results by about 8:30 or so. The only drama last time was Milchzyn's race and that was because a poll's scanner broke down in a very close race.

Hi again.

So as they watched him down the vodka and gatorade, then drive off, why did they not arrest him? instead they collected the evidence and replaced them in the park, per ITO??

My point being they are protecting/ not arresting him.

I am a lawyer. :) Probable cause is an American term. If they ARE observing a criminal act in person, you're correct. They can arrest at that point, but still not necessarily search the car. If they're only observing something suspicious, that's not good enough without a warrant.

If any anti-Ford group holds a celebration at NPS, I can't see how some kind of clash won't happen. Just add alcohol.

I think it's more likely they'll stay at home demoralised when DoFo loses. They aren't big on going downtown on a monday night anyway.

x

Hi again.

So as they watched him down the vodka and gatorade, then drive off, why did they not arrest him? instead they collected the evidence and replaced them in the park, per ITO??

My point being they are protecting/ not arresting him.

I believe it's because they didn't want to blow their larger investigation to charge him with relatively minor offences. That's not special treatment - I see it with my clients all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back