8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh, I'm sorry, Pud. < embarrassed >

Oh, no. Don't be. I thought it was funny and decided to go with the lame John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn joke rather than a lame drinking joke.

Last edited:
Happy Hallowe'en!

B1MS2M7IgAAZ_vK.jpg

https://twitter.com/rinabang/status/527786314205499392/photo/1

Attachments

• B1MS2M7IgAAZ_vK.jpg
    B1MS2M7IgAAZ_vK.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 649
I am wondering how Doug is going to be disingenuous with the results to crow about something or other.
\

I think he started doing that on election night after the result was clear. Something along the lines of yeah, sure, Tory won but 'we ran a phenomenal, phenomenal campaign'. As if that gets you into office. We had the best campaign! The best! 100% Guaranteed! Bottom line! Zing! Done! Like dinner!

\

I think he started doing that on election night after the result was clear. Something along the lines of yeah, sure, Tory won but 'we ran a phenomenal, phenomenal campaign'. As if that gets you into office. We had the best campaign! The best! 100% Guaranteed! Bottom line! Zing! Done! Like dinner!

Doug ran for mayor for approx. 6 weeks and received approx. 330,000 votes. Therefore, had he been able to run his (phenomenal, phenomenal) campaign for approx. 40 weeks, like Tory and Chow, he would have received approx. 2,200,000 votes. Anyone who felt the momentum and knows what happens to a snowball rolling downhill can figure that out.

Last edited:
No offence, but I think we should leave the kids alone.

Seeing his kids in the middle of that video mess kinda' made me sad.

I expect no less than a state funeral of sorts when Robbie kicks it... I think burning Robbie on a pyre in NFSq. would be poetic.

On Pride day. Most political pyre ever.

Apparently, Navigator is forwarding inquires about Ghomeshi to Rock-it Promotions.

IIRC, Rock-it is an all-female PR firm some of the principals of which had selfies taken with Robbie in a club that were posted on Twitter or Instagram and then deleted when they were mocked mercilessly for doing so - after which they changed tack and began mocking Robbie.

http://onthefourthfloor.com/2013/12/fashion-able-rob-ford-style-icon.html

He still doesn't live in Toronto, right?

Speaking of which, any progress on Brazen 2 and related investigations?

I'm going to assume Doug will not run for leader of the PCPO, mostly because the party considers him toxic to caucus and voters alike.

I kind of want Doug to run just so he can be destroyed in the leadership race. However, if he didn't, he could just take a plane to Chicago and we wouldn't hear about him as much.

I'm going to assume Doug will not run for leader of the PCPO, mostly because the party considers him toxic to caucus and voters alike.

Well, it's a bit of a Faustian bargain for them - and has the potential to split the party and further Tea Party-ize what remains. I also don't see FN being a particularly good fit with rural Cons either.

AoD

Many in the rest of Ontario, the rest of Canada in fact, enjoyed some Schadenfreude over what the Ford's put Toronto through for the last four years. Maybe it's time for Dougie to give them back a bitter taste of their own medicine.

I feel awful for saying that, but it will take Toronto years to recover from the international humiliation they put us through.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back