All her eggs were infused with this

375516.jpg

Tasteless indeed!

Figure 3.9 Liposarcoma 5-year relative
survival rates for soft tissue of the trunk
(5-year rolling average)

20% see page 22
http://www.ncin.org.uk/view?rid=2062

Yes. I saw that, but legend on the chart isn't clear. The dotted lines indicate range, no? If that's the case, the solid line would represent a 40% five-year survival average. But that assumes I'm reading the chart correctly — and I doubt am. :p

I guess your right, just everything I have heard and seen with this family, they seem to get away with anything. Randy and his kidnapping charges, His sister being shot was it once or twice? Rob with drugs. Randy and Doug hash dealers in high school and bullies. etc etc. How can so much happen to one family. usually only one black sheep in the family, they have a barn full. lol.

Minor correction: according to earlier posts (Anna, IIRC), Randy got 15 days behind bars for the kidnapping event.

As for COI Act updates, Goldsbie tweets: "...Which would be a far more significant development if the paper hadn't reported the exact same thing two years ago: http://on.thestar.com/10v9B63 "

Yup. Combine those factors with his poor overall health, crappy eating habits and lifestyle, and he's fucked daddy. If they can't get the tumour to shrink so they can operate, he probably won't make it past 6 months.

ETA - Forgot to mention that he refuses to follow instructions by medical professionals. He plans on being at the Remembrance Day ceremony, I figure he won't be in any shape to get there. Chemo is cumulative.

Think back to 2011 - two people got hauled away by police from the remembrance day ceremony - a Ford protestor and a drunk Ford Nationalist. If he talks at this one I expect everyone will just listen politely and then pretend it never happened.

If DoFo loses the COI and gets banned for 7 years, is that just municipal office or would he also be shut out of queens park?

If DoFo loses the COI and gets banned for 7 years, is that just municipal office or would he also be shut out of queens park?

I believe that's public office in its entirety, including appointed and non-legislative positions.

Yes. I saw that, but legend on the chart isn't clear. The dotted lines indicate range, no? If that's the case, the solid line would represent a 40% five-year survival average. But that assumes I'm reading the chart correctly — and I doubt am. :p

You are right, I read it wrong. It is 40% for first chart, but still very bad for second chart!

Think back to 2011 - two people got hauled away by police from the remembrance day ceremony - a Ford protestor and a drunk Ford Nationalist. If he talks at this one I expect everyone will just listen politely and then pretend it never happened.

I thought he didn't get a particularly great reception at the last Remembrance Day ceremony either - if you are someone who'd incite booing at a solemn event, you really should stay away.

AoD

I thought he didn't get a particularly great reception at the last Remembrance Day ceremony either - if you are someone who'd incite booing at a solemn event, you really should stay away.

AoD

I was thinking that it was crazy even before the whole Crackgate stuff came up. Ford'll probably talk about how he supports front line honour guards. Fuck him.

I was thinking that it was crazy even before the whole Crackgate stuff came up. Ford'll probably talk about how he supports front line honour guards. Fuck him.

Yeah, as we know, it's all about him. Honestly, his daddy should have sent him off to boot camp and straight him out years ago.

AoD

Last edited:

Just municipal.

From the MCIA:
Power of judge to declare seat vacant, disqualify member and require restitution
10. (1) Subject to subsection (2), where the judge determines that a member or a former member while he or she was a member has contravened subsection 5 (1), (2) or (3), the judge,
(a) shall, in the case of a member, declare the seat of the member vacant; and
(b) may disqualify the member or former member from being a member during a period thereafter of not more than seven years; and

“member†means a member of a council or of a local board;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back