News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does LIES, repeatedly... Where is our intrepid media?

FYI

"•Doug donates to hundreds of non profit organizations throughout the city every year."
http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/c...nnel=c3a83293dc3ef310VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD

Doug lies through his teeth:

1/3 Doug was awarded the Paul Harris Fellow Award.

2/3 This is the highest award you can receive in Rotary for outstanding service to your community. https://www.rotary.org/en/take-action/give/recognition

3/3 LIES, LIES, and MORE LIES.
http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/c...nnel=c3a83293dc3ef310VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD

Doug lies through his teeth:

1/3 Doug was awarded the Paul Harris Fellow Award.

2/3 This is the highest award you can receive in Rotary for outstanding service to your community. https://www.rotary.org/en/take-action/give/recognition

3/3 LIES, LIES, and MORE LIES.

I guess he donated his money from his paper route too:

"Coached five years and sponsored over 40 years at Martingrove Baseball"

eta - It looks like you can write pretty much anything you want on your bio page for the City.

Last edited:
Why is a city paid employee allowed to disrespect another city employee on the Twitter feed? In the good old days, you'd be fired for this kind of crap, and rightfully so.

graeme ‏@graemeTO 9 hrs9 hours ago
We get it Keesmaat, you love the Netherlands. Now stop trying to turn Toronto into it. We NEED a new planner in TO. #topoli #CanadaNotEurope

I take it all as an audition to get a job at SNN.

Why is a city paid employee allowed to disrespect another city employee on the Twitter feed? In the good old days, you'd be fired for this kind of crap, and rightfully so.

graeme ‏@graemeTO 9 hrs9 hours ago
We get it Keesmaat, you love the Netherlands. Now stop trying to turn Toronto into it. We NEED a new planner in TO. #topoli #CanadaNotEurope

Not only is it the weirdness of one employee disrespecting another, it's a lowly assistant to a ward councillor slamming the chief planner. It makes him look like a real a-hole which, I gather he is. Someone should be slapping his wrist.

On the other hand, it's reassuring in a weird way. You kind of have to wonder what kind of person would stand by Rob Ford right to the end. The people who got him elected (Batra, Kouvalis, Towhey etc.) can all be jerks but I wouldn't say any of them are stupid. The only people still with Ford are the real dregs, like that drug dealer fellow who is living in mom's basement but won't take a plea deal, so at least who you're dealing with is right out in the open.

On the other hand, maybe Graeme is bitter that Keesmaat is considered one of the most powerful people in the country by the likes of TO Life and Macleans and the only people who knows who he is are, well, the people on this board. Keep answering those phones, big guy. Maybe one day it'll be someone really interesting on the other end of the line!

You kind of have to wonder what kind of person would stand by Rob Ford right to the end.

When your benefactor is gone ( or no longer requires your services ) so are you. No union = no job.

How many "Special Assistants" has Rob gone through?

Last edited:
Not only is it the weirdness of one employee disrespecting another, it's a lowly assistant to a ward councillor slamming the chief planner. It makes him look like a real a-hole which, I gather he is. Someone should be slapping his wrist.

On the other hand, it's reassuring in a weird way. You kind of have to wonder what kind of person would stand by Rob Ford right to the end. The people who got him elected (Batra, Kouvalis, Towhey etc.) can all be jerks but I wouldn't say any of them are stupid. The only people still with Ford are the real dregs, like that drug dealer fellow who is living in mom's basement but won't take a plea deal, so at least who you're dealing with is right out in the open.

On the other hand, maybe Graeme is bitter that Keesmaat is considered one of the most powerful people in the country by the likes of TO Life and Macleans and the only people who knows who he is are, well, the people on this board. Keep answering those phones, big guy. Maybe one day it'll be someone really interesting on the other end of the line!

He comes across as one angry, parochial dork. At least when Ford goes back to being a councillor there will be less interest in his schedule and communications and all the things Graeme handles. Anyone know what he did before he worked for Rob?

When your benefactor is gone, so are you. No union = no job.

He's hitched his wagon to Rob and is hoping Doug will take him on when he goes "provincial". I'm amazed that a "receptionist" thinks he knows more than our city planner, but the fact that he can be so disrespectful to a senior management employee is appalling.

He comes across as one angry, parochial dork. At least when Ford goes back to being a councillor there will be less interest in his schedule and communications and all the things Graeme handles. Anyone know what he did before he worked for Rob?

He's going to be bored out of his mind as Rob's EA. No limelight, and lots of cranky taxpayers on the phone.

Thank you. I'm wondering if this doesn't fall under code of conduct for employees. I'm going to try and find out if an EA is considered a city employee. IIRC didn't Rob get into trouble for disparaging the chief medical officer of Toronto? While an EA is not a member of council, I don't see how an employee is allowed to publicly put down a senior management employee. No wonder moral is in the toilet at the City. It's bad enough that some councillors think they can treat professional staff with disdain, but when an EA starts joining in, it's downright scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back