8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you."

Also, I haven't seen a single story about Rob or Doug in several days.

Last edited:
For those who haven't seen it, another example of a legacy idea from Robbie's time in office:

B87gJkZCEAAOzgO.jpg

https://twitter.com/irene_thomaidis/status/562633551909502976/photo/1

Attachments

• B87gJkZCEAAOzgO.jpg
    B87gJkZCEAAOzgO.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 665
You probably can't stop people endorsing you but you can certainly refuse to be photographed beside them. I have not seen a pic of Doug and Christine Elliott.
:confused: really? He threw the party for her on Jan 23 and is actively campaigning for her.

Susan Cooper @innerextra · Jan 23
Christine Elliott - ON's next premier?? Seen last night with a very svelte Doug Ford -

B8EClP6CYAEDOP4.jpg

Randeep Sandhu @myrandeepsandhu · Jan 23
Support from Ford Nation Bolsters #christineeliott campaign. @RonChatha @ArpanKhanna @CanPakTimes .@dougford

B8DKilCIUAItJUC.jpg

I suspect it was a "thanks but no thanks" from the Elliott campaign to Rob Ford. But hating to be left out just because he's a politically toxic drug-addled fuck-up, he decided to search for a candidate desperate enough to accept his endorsement. Voila.

this makes no sense but is probably the answer (because Rob Ford is not known for making decisions that make sense). he could have quietly supported Elliott, indicating that he's too busy being a councillor and fighting cancer to do as much work for her as Doug is doing. But I guess he just couldn't handle being second fiddle.

Still; after all that blubbering over their "dear friend Jim" -- to actively work for his widow's rival...what happened to the trait of loyalty professes to admire so much?

:confused: really? He threw the party for her on Jan 23 and is actively campaigning for her.

Susan Cooper @innerextra · Jan 23
Christine Elliott - ON's next premier?? Seen last night with a very svelte Doug Ford -

B8EClP6CYAEDOP4.jpg

Randeep Sandhu @myrandeepsandhu · Jan 23
Support from Ford Nation Bolsters #christineeliott campaign. @RonChatha @ArpanKhanna @CanPakTimes .@dougford

B8DKilCIUAItJUC.jpg

this makes no sense but is probably the answer (because Rob Ford is not known for making decisions that make sense). he could have quietly supported Elliott, indicating that he's too busy being a councillor and fighting cancer to do as much work for her as Doug is doing. But I guess he just couldn't handle being second fiddle.

Still; after all that blubbering over their "dear friend Jim" -- to actively work for his widow's rival...what happened to the trait of loyalty professes to admire so much?

Agreed, Rob's being a baby. And I think it's safe to say Dougie will be running for MPP next election.

Like the measles, the Ford brothers never really go away...

Measles? That's kind, I'd refer to them as Cold Sores and Genital Herpes instead.

They will start to fade soon enough. Not enough news out of them today and their lack of power doesn't help them.

Like the forementioned diseases, they can fade, but can flare without warning.

AoD

Last edited:
This is one of the guys charged with supporting terrorism yesterday. He said that Rob was a target because he took the subway. That is some poor intelligence, as he only used it for publicity purposes.

He rides the subway? With intel like that, no wonder he got himself arrested.

AoD

Well, the Ford free bliss is over. The media just had to ask him about this terror case.

Natalie Johnson ‏@NatalieCTV 59s59 seconds ago
Rob Ford is now halfway done his radiation treatment. Will find out when it's done whether the tumour is small enough for surgical removal.

Any medical opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back