News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how easily a perjury charge is handed down to someone on the stand but I would imagine that lawyers would do their best to get the truth out of Ford.
For example:
Did you have breakfast this morning?
No, I didn't.
But we have a photo of you at the kitchen table.
Ooooh wait, now that I think about it a bit more, yes I did have breakfast.

Is that committing perjury? Technically he did lie but then he recanted.

More like.....

"I did not understand that it was breakfast when I was eating it."

More like.....

"I did not understand that it was breakfast when I was eating it."

See, cuz, like, it was leftovers from last night ... and I'd been up all night, so it wasn't like, the first meal of MY day, see? You just didn't ask the right question'.

So, who among us would be OK with seeing Sandro discharged in exchange for being able to publish the evidence? If Rob had testified, I'd be tempted to take that deal.

That's a tricky question. By all accounts, Lisi is a nasty piece of work, and it would be nice to see at least one of these bastards nailed for serious criminal acts, even if it isn't a Ford. And good old Slob may well end up sliming his way out of everything in the end anyway...which, I daresay, is the outcome most of us are expecting by this point.

I'd say the Mayor's alleged behaviour isn't what's chillingly ominous in this room. Besides, it's pretty disingenuous and hypocrisy for you to be commenting on the Mayor's alleged explosive behaviour considering what happened to you in the main sub-forum a few weeks back. Projecting much?

Uh, you're aware that Ford isn't Mayor anymore, right?

#Alberta's opposition #Wildrose party apologizes for poster urging people to 'Bring Your Wife's Pie' to fundraising event. #BYWP #abpoli

They learned from Rob Ford!

So I* wonder if Hotmail Lawyer correctly predicted the outcome of Lisi's pre-trial hearing and "advised" his client accordingly ...

* Based on zero days at law school.

Well, Hotmail *would* have the informational benefit of Rofo's private testimony. The judge didn't have that.

I don't get it. Senators GM Bryan Murray has advanced cancer and looks quite frail, while Rob is just as fat as he ever was.

CityNews Toronto @CityNews
.@CityCynthia asks @JohnTory if he knows name of nude beach in #Toronto. "Hanlan's Point." How do you know that? "Rob Ford told me."
#TOpo

I don't get it. Senators GM Bryan Murray has advanced cancer and looks quite frail, while Rob is just as fat as he ever was.

Not all cancers are alike, nor are the treatments. Also, it sounds like Murray's cancer is much more advanced, having spread to his liver lungs. Rob has/had a secondary tumor in his butt. I think that level of spread is a lot whole different in terms of stage and prognosis than having a cancer invade distant tissue and organs.

Not too sick to participate in a Community Environment Day?

CCuWPzeVEAA61ir.png

https://twitter.com/TorontoRobFord/status/588729375161524224

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back