News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.3K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

I think it's because I loaded the pics off my camera, just doing a direct file copy from the flash card, rather than the usual import procedure. This has happened to me with Flickr also.

The way to fix it is to go into windows....right click on the image, do a rotate clockwise...then right click it again and do a rotate counter-clockwise Not sure why that fixes it but it does. Same thing with Flickr.

00-Image32.jpg
00-Image33.jpg

Attachments

• 00-Image32.jpg
    00-Image32.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 00-Image33.jpg
    00-Image33.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 247
The "go to first unread" function seems to be broken. More often than not, it will take me to the page with the first unread post but will not auto-scroll to the first unread post. Instead it just stays at the very top of the screen.

When I'm navigating around the forum between sections and threads, after a while (maybe 10-12 page loads?) the page freezes and crashes the Chrome tab. If I have any other SRC pages open in other tabs, they also crash at the same time.

Using latest Chrome release, Flash is disabled so it's not a Flash-based ad. Content of the page doesn't seem to matter, it just seems like something accumulates the more I browse until it overflows.

It's actually been happening for months, but I kept forgetting to report it (sorry, bad user). I'll try and gather more details and provide them the next time it happens.

Can we stay logged in here the way we can on Urban Toronto? It's a small annoyance but if I don't have to log in at each visit, that would be great.

Can we stay logged in here the way we can on Urban Toronto? It's a small annoyance but if I don't have to log in at each visit, that would be great.

I'm always logged in when I return, but there doesn't seem to be a setting I've chosen on SRC to enable this. It might be browser/cookie related?

The UrbanToronto forum loads very quickly.

Just wondering, why is this site significantly slower when loading forum pages?

The UrbanToronto forum loads very quickly.

Just wondering, why is this site significantly slower when loading forum pages?

The site is a little more complicated but that's shouldn't make a difference. It is something we are trying to address.

I'm having trouble uploading pics today. It uploads the pics but doesn't give the option to display as full or thumbnail. It shows the file name and if you clik on it the image will show up.

Screen shot of activity
Image3.jpg

Attachments

• Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 165
It let a couple of images display properly, but the rest it wouldn't. The two that it did display properly can be reloaded over and over and they were work while the others don't. I just thought of something.....I wonder if it's a size resolution issue? The two that did upload were over 3MB and I had to reduce the size to get them under 3Mb My new camera is 24 Megapixels (6000x4000). I'll try reducing the size on a couple of other ones and see.

Yup....that's what it was. I guess there must be a limit on the resolution of an image. I resized them down to 80% of original (4800x3200) and it works.

Back