P1100976.JPG
P1100975.JPG

July 2nd, 2019 Lease Plan: https://www.oxfordproperties.com/LoImages/rfp/29810_RFP.pdf

-The former Johnny Rockets is subdivided into 3 smaller spaces; Danish Pastry House, Eva's Originals, and Roy Woods.
-Roots relocates into the former Sephora space.
-Wireless+ opens by entrance 9.

Recent openings: Carter/OshKosh, Chronic Ink/Pierced, Mr. Pretzels, Sleep Country

Looks like the old movie theatre is going to be a National Geographic Ultimate Explorer centre. Not sure how big it will be but the front is massive and reminds me a little of the Rainforest Cafe.

Playdium closing for 2 1/2 months, Dec 16 - Mar 2. Renovations?

From Mississauga's Property Information Page:
Square One.png

The Cheesecake Factory is opening in between the Dollarama and Sportchek entrances. Looks like the Dollarama entrance will be renovated; seems like the mall will be slightly expanded.

- Mohawk College/triOS College is moving into the former Home Outfitters from 55 City Centre:
Mohawk.jpeg

-Linen Chest opened up in the former HMV space beside Uniqlo.
-An IKEA Design Studio opened up across from Hudsons Bay.

Digging into the building permits:
-There's a cancelled application for an Ulta Beauty located in a large space between Aritzia and Hudsons Bay.
1640825105981.png

-Cheesecake Factory is supposed to take over Fairweather, whenever that happens.
1640825167645.png

It has been a very long time since I have been in the mall. Does anyone know what is going into the former Starbucks space at the food court? Also as it is technically part of Square One, does anyone know what is happening at the Playdium site or the old chapters space across the street?

From insauga, Chick-fil-A coming to Square One:

It has been a very long time since I have been in the mall. Does anyone know what is going into the former Starbucks space at the food court? Also as it is technically part of Square One, does anyone know what is happening at the Playdium site or the old chapters space across the street?
Starbucks still sits empty, as does Chapters (save for Starbucks) Playdium bldg will have new tenant https://www.insauga.com/huge-new-family-play-centre-will-open-soon-at-square-one-in-mississauga/

HIBACHI TEPPANYAKI & BAR moving into old Canyon Creek restaurant.

They seem to be doing this alot lately. They just opened a Hibachi in the former Canyon Creek space at the Scarborough Town Centre.

Has anyone here tried their food? I was thinking of trying it one day.

Looks like they are partitioning the former Disney Store (unit 1-833) into more food court vendors:
Building permit.jpg

Floor Plan.jpg

Recent openings:
-OAK + FORT near Old Navy
-Warby Parker across from Apple

Upcoming stores:
-Arc'teryx near Old Navy
-Mango in the former Microsoft Store
-Aesop near Hudson's Bay

Back