I don't think that's even 28th floor? According to someone. 668 sq ft 21fl is 306k (458 psf). 5th fl is 267,800 or 400 psf (no downgrade). That's already 58 psf difference between 5-21 floors.

hmm..not sure if the 306k includes parking.

I mentioned 28th floor because that's the next batch will be on sale next week.

I think 306k includes the parking. 668ft 5th floor with parking is about $416psf.

Ric, what's the break even price in $ psf for renting out assuming the rent will be about $2-2.25 psf?

For those who purchased a suite at tango...did u all get a chance to review the P & S agreement to see if there's any "grey area" that we should be concern with?

Anybody has any idea if the TANGO would be noisy given the proximity to the 401?

I heard the 2 towers facing 401 in the NY Towers are pretty noisy

I have a question about the amenities in the building. What is a whirlpool? is it a jacuzzi or swimming pool?

The building south of Tango "may" block some of the noise.

Hmmm, I wonder how Concord is going to deal with that? Considering if you look at the master plan, there will be at least 5 - 6 right along the 401.

Maybe they can put up sound-proofing walls along the 401.

all residential dwellings (including condominiums) will have to meet MOE guidelines to not exceed maximum accepted noise levels arising from an adjacent transportation corridor (ie: highway, railway) ... I believe MOE's maximum is 55 db ... this is very easily achieved by new building which provide double pane glass for noise insulation and central air conditioning to attain this 55 db maximum accepted noise level ...

noise would only becomes an issue if individual owners decide to keep their windows open (which is technically done by 'choice' as the building is designed with glass insulation and A/C that would allow windows to be closed at all times) ...

hence no special noise wall will be required along Highway 401 for Concord Park Place

all residential dwellings (including condominiums) will have to meet MOE guidelines to not exceed maximum accepted noise levels arising from an adjacent transportation corridor (ie: highway, railway) ... I believe MOE's maximum is 55 db ... this is very easily achieved by new building which provide double pane glass for noise insulation and central air conditioning to attain this 55 db maximum accepted noise level ...

noise would only becomes an issue if individual owners decide to keep their windows open (which is technically done by 'choice' as the building is designed with glass insulation and A/C that would allow windows to be closed at all times) ...

hence no special noise wall will be required along Highway 401 for Concord Park Place

Thanks Solaris. YOu seem to know everything :).

Where can I find some more info on the MOE Guidelines on noise?

Yeah it's covered...but we are responsible for any future "applicable tax" if there's one according to the agreement?

If HST is covered... units under $400k have no HST. units over $400k have partial HST. If HST is included, the $400k units seem better deal? I am confused...

Back