News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
According to PenEquity's website, EXtreme Fitness will have an entrance on the first floor near Addidas. It will occupy concourse levels 3 and 2.

Good to see these stores accessible from the street. The last thing we need is another mall sucking the life out of Yonge St.

More bracklets have been installed beside the larger sign on the front-west side. This new sign would be next to the ventilation shafts visible from below.

thanks for the update!!

Only 1 week more until this baby opens up!!!

Future Shop will close their Yonge store Sunday night and reopen Thursday in the new one.

Final cleaning taking place for the Yonge entrance.

Handrail being place around the stairwell on Dundas along with job inspection for this area.

Hole cut in the foundation wall where the new entrance to the subway will be. It will have to be enlarge as it only wide enough for a single door. The roof for this entrance is still have to be built.

1923978518_9bbbb4457c_b.jpg

I wish they would work 24-7 on this subway entrance to get it finished as soon as possible, instead of 3 years from now (or whenever it will eventually get done!)

Future Shop will close their Yonge store Sunday night and reopen Thursday in the new one.

Final cleaning taking place for the Yonge entrance.

Handrail being place around the stairwell on Dundas along with job inspection for this area.

Hole cut in the foundation wall where the new entrance to the subway will be. It will have to be enlarge as it only wide enough for a single door. The roof for this entrance is still have to be built.

1923978518_9bbbb4457c_b.jpg

I dont think the hole will be any bigger than what you see in the picture. There is no room between the stairs an collector booth to make it any wider.

^ you're looking at it from the wrong perspective. That photo is looking north. Beyond that wall is the concourse of Toronto Life Square.

That big hole in the ground is the former stairwell and the entrance to the station is on the left side of the big hole.

I think they can expand the size of the door, theoretically as wide as the entrance to the concourse at TLS permits.

I wish they would work 24-7 on this subway entrance to get it finished as soon as possible, instead of 3 years from now (or whenever it will eventually get done!)

Remember, this is related to a PenInequity project. Everything must be slow, late or shitty-looking. You must pick one (at least).

I dont think the hole will be any bigger than what you see in the picture. There is no room between the stairs an collector booth to make it any wider.

If you look in the station area, you will see the area block off for the new entrance. Also, if you add in the area at the bottom of the stair it will be wider.

This entrance was to be finish this month, but don't see that. Maybe by Christmas.

The existing stair are to be remove and that opening will never fit the amount of people getting to/from the surface inside of the TLS.

I wonder if the city got skittish at the prospect of seeing the corner without construction equipment - a bad omen, surely - and dispatched a backhoe to go put up some hoarding and dig a hole?

it's kinda hard to swallow that they're gonna open next thursday... just cuz it's been what it is.

i wonder if they're gonna have all the decor inside done.

Back