News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Oh let him be ... I remember being 13, and being excited about new engines ... that have since been retired ... sigh ...

I heard they were going to use wood paneling on the sides and put big spoilers on the top to reduce wind resistance. Can you please ask the people at Wilson Yard if this is true. Also ask what kind of wood it is. Is it pine.

TTCboy13 - I second GraphicMatt's request. I have heard that rumour as well, as they've been testing silver spraypaint on plywood and discovered that the strength and durability of the material was similar to that of metal and had a similar look.

I heard they were going to use wood paneling on the sides and put big spoilers on the top to reduce wind resistance. Can you please ask the people at Wilson Yard if this is true. Also ask what kind of wood it is. Is it pine.

im not actualy gonna go to the yard just passing by...sorry about the misunderstanding we should have a get together 1day

You guys are kind of cruel..

Passed by wilson today, progress seems hurried. They were installing the windows, lighting is installed and operational on the inside, track work is nearing the switches. Overall the building appears to be complete, only building services such as HVAC etc being worked on, looks like platforms and all of the 'guts' of the building are pretty much complete.

If I had to make an estimate, I'd say they're expecting a train in a month.

You guys are kind of cruel..

Passed by wilson today, progress seems hurried. They were installing the windows, lighting is installed and operational on the inside, track work is nearing the switches. Overall the building appears to be complete, only building services such as HVAC etc being worked on, looks like platforms and all of the 'guts' of the building are pretty much complete.

If I had to make an estimate, I'd say they're expecting a train in a month.

awesome

Wasn't only a three-car train set delivered to Millhaven?

I passed by the Bombardier factory today, to see the three damaged cars from the Wilson yard accident a few months ago still awaiting repair, and two new bi-level coaches one with GO livery and one FrontRunner (Salt Lake City, Utah) livery. No sign of any new train sets (I saw the new subway before it was shipped, but I didn't have my camera!).

the above posts on this last page just made me lose alot of respect for this forum... :mad::mad::mad:

Back