News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

What signs are you seeing in your area? Most of them where I live are for the Liberal candidate. There are some CPC signs and none for the NDP candidate.

Me, all I see are Liberal and Conservative signs, no NDP signs, which is unsurprising, given where I live (though the NDP candidate is a veteran former MLA from Saskatchewan).

It may also depend on *where* in your area, i.e. the likelihood of NDP signs is much less t/w Yonge than on the other side of the Allen Road...

In the Long Branch area today I saw NDP signs (Trotter), Conservative signs (Trottier - hopefully voters don't get confused and tick the wrong box) but no liberal signs

I was in Etobicoke today and saw a good amount of CPC signs, though many of them weren't on private property. Ted Opitz had a decent amount of signs up.

I have yet to see Andrew Thomson (NDP) signs in my riding, as all I see are signs for Joe Oliver (Cons) and Marco Mendicino (Libs), both in the rich part of my riding (east of Allen) and the middle class part (west of Allen).

Keep in mind, though, that Thomson has less of a head start and less of a built-in local machine--so at this early stage, it's not surprising that there aren't signs yet...

We really need to ban party leaders from attending Jays games. Trudeau was there tonight and they lost.

We really need to ban party leaders from attending Jays games. Trudeau was there tonight and they lost.
Not just that, but when Mulcair attended the Jays game, they lost. When Harper attended the Jays game, they lost.

Whenever a party leader for the 2015 election attends a Jays game, the Jays lose.

Good thing Elizabeth May may not be attending a Jays game.

Not just that, but when Mulcair attended the Jays game, they lost. When Harper attended the Jays game, they lost.

Whenever a party leader for the 2015 election attends a Jays game, the Jays lose.

Good thing Elizabeth May may not be attending a Jays game.

The leaders have all agreed to stay away!

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/09/05/federal-party-leaders-blamed-for-blue-jays-bad-luck.html

Based on signs, Annex & South Annex seem solidly for Hollett - NDP. Some Freeland signs around, but not as many as I expected. Little Italy seems a little more mixed. Into Yorkville it gets more mixed with some conservative candidate signs there. Only Green Party signs I've seen are along Dupont.

I am seeing more CPC and NDP signs in my area, but the Liberal ones still make up the majority of them.

The leaders have all agreed to stay away!

Finally!

Last edited:

Back