News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Why is Harper always touching his own hair?
enhanced-buzz-22316-1440203078-20.jpg

Nice hair.
justin-trudeau-hair-featured.jpg

Nice beard, Mr. Prime Minister.
9a9f9dcae7cbd83e95e4c602c34d6a41.jpeg

I have yet to see Andrew Thomson (NDP) signs in my riding, as all I see are signs for Joe Oliver (Cons) and Marco Mendicino (Libs), both in the rich part of my riding (east of Allen) and the middle class part (west of Allen).

Thomson is just there to give the NDP "credibility on the economy", he has virtually no chance of winning.

Just along Warden Avenue, I saw four houses with NDP, Liberal and CPC signs!

Keeping up the old "thanks for the free garden stakes" tradition that's long defined main arteries in Little Italy et al, I presume...

The internet is going crazy with this. Harper is set to visit the riding tomorrow.

Jerry Bance is out as the CPC candidate for the riding. Remember when Doug Ford said he would run against Bill Blair?

Last edited:
Bill Morneau is too much for me too, so I'll be voting for McQuaig. That being said, I am hoping for a Liberal win overall as they do have the best platform IMO, save for the C-51 stance. (Luckily for them, I and many voters don't vote based on a single issue)
Got to meet Morneau today at campus. I don't really have a political opinion of him or any questions to ask of him, but he seemed nice enough.

A few weeks ago I would have said Morneau's chances of winning are quite low. But with the Liberals coming up in Ontario at the expense of the NDP, his changes are very good.

Back