March 12th
20110312186.jpg

20110312187.jpg

20110312188.jpg

20110312189.jpg

from here on it's just reaching for the skies! ^^^

Found this on youtube. cool 3D video of the 75th floor penthouse.
From TheRedPin's youtube channel:
this is really really really insane:

[video=youtube;rMmNVgBRLN4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMmNVgBRLN4[/video]

from here on it's just reaching for the skies! ^^^

Found this on youtube. cool 3D video of the 75th floor penthouse.
From TheRedPin's youtube channel:
this is really really really insane:

[video=youtube;rMmNVgBRLN4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMmNVgBRLN4[/video]

So is the price. Only $ 18m-- last known price.

So is the price. Only $ 18m-- last known price.

no idea. all i know is that nothing comes close to the $28 million dollar four seasons penthouse. which is smaller than this.
i honestly think this one is HUGE/way more spacious than the four seasons one.
and the dual-never ending hallways in this unit are spectacular! and the rooms are freakin huge. this reminds me of an office type of layout. wow. i want this for christmas.

nice pic, android, just trying to imagine what this corner will look like in about 6 months....:D

nice pic, android, just trying to imagine what this corner will look like in about 6 months....:D

In 6 months, hopefully, 4 storey podium would be built and tennants would have moved in. Food court and shops in the sub level should also be open. Lots of places to spend your money or just sit there and watch the world go by.

You don't really expect retail to move into the complex in six months?

I had used the word 'hopefully'. Since the construction is already at the ground level, it should not take too long to go up 4 floors -- at least this is my feeling, with no knowledge of construction.

Give it a couple of years.

Depending on how the mechanicals are zoned (especially the fire system) there's really no reason why they absolutely couldn't open up the retail levels while construction goes on up above. Not to say that the retail levels would necessarily be complete in six months (it'll take that long just to build them, and then another six months to do the tenant work), or that the builder would want to sacrifice all of that space that could be used for staging. Just saying it's possible, that's all.

Depending on how the mechanicals are zoned (especially the fire system) there's really no reason why they absolutely couldn't open up the retail levels while construction goes on up above. Not to say that the retail levels would necessarily be complete in six months (it'll take that long just to build them, and then another six months to do the tenant work), or that the builder would want to sacrifice all of that space that could be used for staging. Just saying it's possible, that's all.

A simple question from a self-confessed ignorant about construction matters. Am I to understand that it will take more than 6 months for the construction to go up to 4 th floor? If so, any guess -- even a wild guess -- as to how long it will take to go upto 75 floors? Ths.

Overall i'd say one floor every two weeks..early 2014, but then again someone correct me if im wrong. Im also pretty well self-confessed ignorant about construction matters.:D

Overall i'd say one floor every two weeks..early 2014, but then again someone correct me if im wrong. Im also pretty well self-confessed ignorant about construction matters.:D

The question that still remains to be answered is: Why more t han 6 months to complete podium consisting of only 4 floors. In earlier posts, it was stated that it would take more than 6 months to finish the podium.

Back