Trump is still not fully completed, no light line or whatever it's called, and panels still missing near the top. Amazing. What year was it "completed" again?

Yonge Street is fantastic at 6:30am :D
RY4oymj.jpg

OyCQvpp.jpg

By 8am it's turning grim
zg2BzRG.jpg

If you want to talk about a solid zagged rich looking building in this city. I don't care what people think the Scotia Tower takes the prizes. I looks great close and far away. It makes the city look distinguished just like the CN Tower.

i really hope not. expensive red granite or not, one "vaguely pomo" open zipper building is plenty.

This sort of talk should get you banned ! Of course I'm joking ... kinda ...

If you want to talk about a solid zagged rich looking building in this city. I don't care what people think the Scotia Tower takes the prizes. I looks great close and far away. It makes the city look distinguished just like the CN Tower.

You know what, I think you're right!

If I "want to talk about a solid zagged rich looking building in this city, I don't care what people think the Scotia Tower takes the prizes."

Case closed.

Back on topic. I thoughts this new tower would appear more prominent. But it is really starting to just blend in mostly. Mind you, it is looking very nice in shots that showcase it, but, from what I have seen with distance shots... you kinda look past it, even being so big. JMO. Could this just be me. And that all im seeing now is just glass against glass and its all looking so busy and jumbled? I love this city. but it is looking cramped in the core. nice. but cramped. at least untill up close to it all.

Last edited:

Back