News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

My understanding after speaking to an employee, is that H&M is opening a new men's store beside the existing men's level (which will be used for women's product going forward). Should be open around the end of May.

image.jpg

H&M Man coming soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,596
Oh, so the men's store is going there. Interesting it's so distanced from the main H&M store. Will be an interesting change!

Anything will be an improvement over the horrible circulation and cramped layout of the current H&M. I really liked it before its renovations a few years ago. They really mucked it up with that, especially the circulation.

Oh, so the men's store is going there. Interesting it's so distanced from the main H&M store. Will be an interesting change!

Anything will be an improvement over the horrible circulation and cramped layout of the current H&M. I really liked it before its renovations a few years ago. They really mucked it up with that, especially the circulation.

It seems that H&M Man is opening where Jacob used to be located, rather than in the new section being renovated in the main store. I'm assuming that once all the renovations are complete, the main store at Yonge and Dundas will be completely dedicated to Women's clothes. Guys will have to go to the separate shop.

A couple more stores have also just opened in Eaton Centre: Kate Spade New York on Level 3 and Vince Camuto on Level 2.

Here's a closer look at the forthcoming H&M Man, to add to the photo posted by onetimetoomany:

WP_20150504_15_32_24_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20150504_15_32_24_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150504_15_32_24_Pro.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 1,363
Looking forward to the new H&M Man and hope it will include with more "dressy" wear.

Looking forward to the new H&M Man and hope it will include with more "dressy" wear.

Women and kids, you mean? Isn't there a kids' section already?

Plus-size fashion retailer TORRID has been added to the list of shops opening in the Level 2 expansion.

H&M signage is promoting the new H&M Man location as a "Pop-Up Shop", so I'm not sure how long it's intended to last in that space. It will be opening on May 14th.
Maybe it will only be there for the summer until the main store renovations are complete?

H&M Home!!!!! YES!!!

Checked out the one in Lisbon and was hoping to see this open here. Can't wait!

One thing is for sure, Zara is not simply redecorating; I had a look inside and the whole place seems to have been gutted and stripped down to bare concrete.

The Level 2 expansion continues: New hoarding has gone up in front of the spaces where David's Tea and Rudsak will be located. Lush Cosmetics will be moving out of their tiny shoebox and into a bigger space just a few steps away from the current shop.

Back