Back to work this week
flNGQss.jpg

wMPZgHh.jpg

Residents will be happy to hear the old Cafe Novo is going to become a Mexican restaurant.
l739Ggb.jpg

gppyFtl.jpg

MhlljIc.jpg

Commie block next door is getting new balconies
4woOvRr.jpg

Normally I like red brick, but I think the white brick looks better
OZJhiyR.jpg

I hope the pizza joint opens soon
uMyfRfc.jpg

3WtTRT0.jpg

t7XbaML.jpg

vaIhaH6.jpg

Last year or so the 4 buildings east of this building were put up for sale. If they got sold I guess there must be a phase 2 coming. Those were office buildings (must have been previously single family residential)

What would have been nice here - buildings like the low rise ones on Bloor near old mill or some townhomes- this building doesn't fit. But I guess that's the norm now

Last year or so the 4 buildings east of this building were put up for sale. If they got sold I guess there must be a phase 2 coming. Those were office buildings (must have been previously single family residential)

What would have been nice here - buildings like the low rise ones on Bloor near old mill or some townhomes- this building doesn't fit. But I guess that's the norm now

While this building is uninspiring and dated, the increased density in this location takes advantage of the subway line. Putting townhomes will be a waste of land and opportunity to increase density along major transit corridors. I personally think that all of the low density homes along the subway lines should be rezoned for higher density mid-rise developments - Particularly near the underutilized stations along the Spadina Line (Glencarin), Sheppard Line (Bessarion, Leslie) and the East Danforth.

The Hospital at High Park. Brutal indeed!

Does anyone know what kind of retail is going in? A coffee shop or a grocery store would be very convenient for all the people living in the towers.

This thing is so awfully dated! Such a missed opportunity. The only redeeming thing about this building are the unobstructed views of the Park.

Back