Yesterday

halo1283.jpg

Attachments

• halo1283.jpg
    halo1283.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 512
The upstairs apartments in the north building still look like they're occupied. There are lights on in the evenings and furniture still visible in the windows. Does anyone know when they will be vacated? Seems odd that the adjacent building has been demolished while there are still tenants next door.

Looks like nothing more is happening here. I'm assuming the residential tenants in north and south buildings have leases that don't expire until the end of the year.

I think they are waiting on permits. The building that has been demolished had its permit issued and it was gone, the others are still in process.

Does anyone know if this project is dead? It’s been five months since the center building was demolished and the outer buildings have been vacated for months. There has not been any action here since the first week in September.

Does anyone like the podium in latest renderings ? It looks like a mess to me ! They need to have a better theame preservation for the clock tower. Maybe by building a podium something similar like the Britt condo, and moving the clock tower at the corner of Yonge and Grosvenor st. where it could be seen better. And the highrise also should compliment the tower be having a rooftop that blends in with it. Not just a vertical rectangle box!

I’m also concerned about the most recent proposal. I much preferred the first iteration of the podium. The latest version doesn’t connnect to the street as well as the initial proposal. It looks unresolved.

Back