^Stupid Nathan Phillips even steals the only bit of sun on a cloudy day.

:p

Last edited:
by me

Shangri la

sany0366a.jpg

You can definitely tell they're on the residences. The concrete is thicker. Just taken now.

2010.11.29%20-%20Shangri-La.jpg

Should also from alot of angles, fill in the gap between the cbd and the new west side area withe Ritz and Rbc etc. In the pic above it really will connect the two areas nicely.

I say..not even close.

Is that it will outbling the 4S or are you saying it won't even come close to outblinging the 4S.

And by outblinging, in what regard are we talking. 4S is the #1 premiere brand but I think, at least I hope, the SL will bring something more novel being a chain from the Orient.

Remains to be seen I guess

Is that it will outbling the 4S or are you saying it won't even come close to outblinging the 4S.

And by outblinging, in what regard are we talking. 4S is the #1 premiere brand but I think, at least I hope, the SL will bring something more novel being a chain from the Orient.

They brought their paranoia for certain floor and room numbers..

Quality and design of the building, i think the Four Seasons on yorkville is way ahead.

Quality and design of the building, i think the Four Seasons on yorkville is way ahead.

Quality of finishes may be higher. However, you are on average $200- $300/sq.ft. higher at the 4S.
Location is individual but I would grant Yorkville is better than Downtown.

However design I think is an individual taste question. Quality of construction or materials not really sure that holds.

CG who sells likes this project from his comment feels that it "represents value" when compared to the lux developers. Maybe he could shed some insight as well as to why?

Thanks

Back