I think it might even be more than that now. Interestingly Harbour Plaza across the street (with a PATH connection) sold starting at just under $600 psf (it also has sold well, not surprisingly).

I think I read somewhere that a path connection for 10 York would be very difficult. HP's connection is elevated all the way (from MLS to RBC).

I think I read somewhere that a path connection for 10 York would be very difficult. HP's connection is elevated all the way (from MLS to RBC).

Doesn't ICE have a path sys., couldn't they from 10 York do the same, (shorter elevated walkway) under the Gardiner to ICE.
Also i wonder how long before that parking garage to the south-west gets demolished for a new development fronting the re-designed Harbour street

Last edited:
Doesn't ICE have a path sys., couldn't they from 10 York do the same, (elevated walkway) under the Gardiner to ICE.
Also i wonder how long before that parking garage gets demolished for a new development fronting the re-designed Harbour street

I was walking by the garage the night of the snowstorm thinking the same thing. It's owned by the federal government (I think), I'm not sure if there is a federal level development arm like we have with Build Toronto who partnered up with Tridel for 10 York.

I am pretty confident that $750/sqft is a reasonable price for a prime location in the middle of everything....based on my recent experience with TRIDEL, they never go wrong

That's irrelevant

How is that irrelevant - if most units are sold and if construction financing has been arranged the price for the remaining units typically increases as there is less urgency to sell those units quickly.

How is that irrelevant - if most units are sold and if construction financing has been arranged the price for the remaining units typically increases as there is less urgency to sell those units quickly.

Like I said...moving on. I won't derail the thread any longer.

guys what is the real height of this tower I am freaakin confuse. some people say it is 224m and some people say it is 253. :confused:

Back