^^ Rob Ford wins again! That guy's like a god-damned rock star on UT. We're obsessed with him.

what matters more is how many different members have participated in the topic.
the same obsessed people talking about the same issue back and forth for days doesn't consistitute popularity.

It's off topic, but very true, the only reason he's so popular is people keep paying attention to him, he feeds off of it. If we'd all just ignore the lying bastard, he'd fade away into obscurity, but as long as the media is constantly reporting his every move, he'll remain in the headlines. Like anything else in life, ignorance is indeed bliss, now back to the topic at hand, thanks for the link to the camera. It's not even a hole in the ground yet, but, just like we watched Aura grow from nothing, we will this project as well, can't wait, but I remain cautiously pessimistic as to how it will look with the current planned exterior. Don't mean to be negative, but...really Tridel? A building that size and stature deserves more then cheap looking glazing, it should stand out head and shoulders above the rest, particularly since it's going to be one the waterfronts signature towers, well, at least until 1-7 Yonge is built that is. Then again, what the hell do I know? I work in a hospital! Anyone else agree with me, or am I alone in my pessimisism? :cool:

Sucks that there won't be any direct access to the PATH system from Ten York. Unlike with the other condos in the area (ICE and Harbour Plaza) :(

10yorkj10.jpg

Attachments

• 10yorkj10.jpg
    10yorkj10.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 3,821
So we may just have a little scoop, now detailed on the front page. Jack was walking by the Ten York excavation today when he spotted something other than dirt and rocks in the excavation pit…

Crib for the old pier all gone yesterday:

P1410436.jpg

Attachments

• P1410436.jpg
    P1410436.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,610
19m deep excavation here - so a bit more to go

Back