Good point. Why do you think they're just not letting us know now and giving deposits back? Would builders not let you know sooner than later if cancelling? I haven't heard of builders cancelling a project this many years into a project and just paying unecesarily. They only have 10% of buyer deposits.
I guess they will follow that chain of delays Letters until it can’t go no more . Then who knows? Fu@@@kin scams. Need check when next delay letter will be coming.

My lawyer say they could delay until the last outside date and just cancel the project return deposits wait after 3 -5 years and start the project resale the units.. we could sue then and go in front a judge.
Lol 5 years later? Yeah like I said .. screwed lol. My deposit will be worth less than 50% post inflation lol.

Uptown site no longer displaying our site .. thats gone .. only the new projects is there!!
F2DBA716-C7BA-42F3-86C0-21FC19757C10.png

Easy there, slugger.. it’s still on their website.

After hearing the equipment is getting taken away, I feel a bankruptcy might be announced.
If the builder was to file bankruptcy does the bank take over all the asset that VANDYK has like the land that they owe, future profit etc? Like who would take over the land where the uptown were to be built? Maybe VANDYK is protecting their assets before they file bankruptcy so nothing gets taken away

Last edited:
After hearing the equipment is getting taken away, I feel a bankruptcy might be announced.
If the builder was to file bankruptcy does the bank take over all the asset that VANDYK has like the land that they owe, future profit etc? Like who would take over the land where the uptown were to be built? Maybe VANDYK is protecting their assets before they file bankruptcy so nothing gets taken away
Thats the construction company that was there working on the project, moved their equipment out ,guess they had payment issues with Vandyk. Someone mentioned in this thread they spoke with Domenic and a new another construction company suppose to be starting? dunno..

Where did you hear this? Is equipment really being moved out?

I just emailed Vandyk for my deposit back immediately.
Where did you hear this? Is equipment really being moved out?
Yeah all the equipment for construction has been removed. It doesn’t appear anything is happening except abandonment.

Thats the construction company that was there working on the project, moved their equipment out ,guess they had payment issues with Vandyk. Someone mentioned in this thread they spoke with Domenic and a new another construction company suppose to be starting? dunno..
The contractor that removed their machinery was Roni/Orin. They were doing the servicing and excavation. You can contact them and perhaps they can give a better understanding of current events. Contacts that worked on site are Anthony Niro email: aniro@roni.ca, Antonio Provenzano email: aprovenzano@roni.ca Cell: 416-389-4708, Giocondo Niro email:gniro@roni.ca, Wamidh Braz email: wbraz@orin.ca

Back