Vandyk does a quick job at removing comments. I commented on their facebook post stating they should finish the current project rather than trying to sell more homes to buyers, comment got removed in few hours. Their Facebook and Instagram post have like max 3 comments on them, even though they have so many followers. Maybe most of their followers are paid to follow them.

Vandyk does a quick job at removing comments. I commented on their facebook post stating they should finish the current project rather than trying to sell more homes to buyers, comment got removed in few hours. Their Facebook and Instagram post have like max 3 comments on them, even though they have so many followers. Maybe most of their followers are paid to follow them.
True.. I posted on their Instagram today too..

I just called Don Gray 6472396258 .. Guy answered Don no longer working with Vandyk and the person answered not working on Uptown project..

Wow, that's not a good sign. Someone said a while back that they went to the office where the heart lake project is located and the staff have changed. Wonder why they have such a staff turnover. Vandyk seem like a big company with all the projects that they had so I'm surprised about this

I tried to ask him but he is reluctant , doesnt even want say what project he supports.. Maybe someone else can try calling.. Just a-few of us in this thread actually making an attempt to get info ..The rest 👀

Maybe Vandyk will file bankruptcy for now as the market went up and in 3 or 4 years they will re sell the units for more money.
Not sure they will do that cuz they have may other projects happening! The most they could do is cancel our project and return deposits or take 10 years to finish it as they did with the
Backyard Neighbourhood !!

Could also contact the Architect to see if they know the status of the project as they need to monitor it for the builder and are accountable to the city for the permit drawings. The architect is Kohn Architect, the owner is Andrew Muffitt
sent email but got out of office reply and saying contact the project manager..lol bs.
kohn.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to ask him but he is reluctant , doesnt even want say what project he supports.. Maybe someone else can try calling.. Just a-few of us in this thread actually making an attempt to get info ..The rest 👀
Got a hold of him, he said Uptowns Brampton is no longer being supported by Vandyk. It was hard to get it out of him, like a good 7 min convo. And for more info I should contact head office.

Got a hold of him, he said Uptowns Brampton is no longer being supported by Vandyk. It was hard to get it out of him, like a good 7 min convo. And for more info I should contact head office.
what does that mean (uptown brampton not being supported by Vandyk)?

what does that mean (uptown brampton not being supported by Vandyk)?
He was super vague and didn’t want to say more. He said contact head office. It seemed like either it was on pause for a time period. Or it was being stopped. I asked for clarification and he got really nervous, and asked where I got his number from. And just kept directing me to contact head office.

This just keeps getting weirder honestly with this guy, and the Kohn architect owner.

He was super vague and didn’t want to say more. He said contact head office. It seemed like either it was on pause for a time period. Or it was being stopped. I asked for clarification and he got really nervous, and asked where I got his number from. And just kept directing me to contact head office.

This just keeps getting weirder honestly with this guy, and the Kohn architect owner.

I guess the only way to get answers is to see what the next update from them says. Calling these people is of no help, they just re-direct you or give a useless respond. Their office at heart lake is open tomorrow to sell the other units according to their recent Facebook post but I feel even visiting them is a waste of time. They will just say call this person and when we do, it's just a unless answer. I'm trying to stay positive and just think that if they were to complete the
backyard neighbourhood even though it took 10 years, there is hope for this one to. Just have to wait I guess.

I guess the only way to get answers is to see what the next update from them says. Calling these people is of no help, they just re-direct you or give a useless respond. Their office at heart lake is open tomorrow to sell the other units according to their recent Facebook post but I feel even visiting them is a waste of time. They will just say call this person and when we do, it's just a unless answer. I'm trying to stay positive and just think that if they were to complete the
backyard neighbourhood even though it took 10 years, there is hope for this one to. Just have to wait I guess.

We should gather all the buyers and protest outside the uptown’s sales office.

Its getting more weird? Would be surprise if they really complete this project? Do the numbers ftom the time they presold and now the cost for those same units , prices are like 50-60% more and materials are way more!! I dont know building costs etc and would wonder how they would complete it and come out with a profit?

Back