bb.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 878
  • aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 903
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 908
Ah, something about that elevated highway has a certain allure to it. Kinda like our own miniature version of DUMBO in Brooklyn.

I wish they did the 2 or 3 red brick lines adjoining where the sidewalk meets the road, as is done in many other Toronto streets (e.g. when they re did bloor).

Quick question, what is the cost of the project? I keep seeing 90M$ for 0.7km which doesn't make alot of sense...right?

^thats too much, I wouldn't be surprised if it all got contracted in one contract for all roads and paving for the Pan Ams, meaning the parking lots, new streets, etc are all included in that cost.

Looking forward to seeing the streetcars running here finally.
Don't get too excited yet. The loop at the rail berm will not be completed until after the Pan Am Games (it is on their bus parking lot) and this loop will not be built until late 2015 or early 2016. The TTC are, apparently, going to make the connection on King this year.

I don't like the symbols painted in the bike lane, especially the diamond, as it makes the pavement look too cluttered. The white line should be sufficient to identify it as a bike lane.

I don't like the symbols painted in the bike lane, especially the diamond, as it makes the pavement look too cluttered. The white line should be sufficient to identify it as a bike lane.

No symbol would make that a shoulder, and not a bike lane.

Back