News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Spotted one or the new streetcars running south along Spadina at Queen this evening on my way home from work. Looked a bit messy and a tad beat up. I guess they're really testing these things well!

Toronto should shut down the Sheppard Subway, fill in those tunnels. It's just a white elephant, like Rob Ford. If streetcars can handle King and Queen, bus should be enough for Sheppard. Considering Sheppard's low density and suburban nature, arguably even bus is overkill.
Why fill in the Sheppard line if you can simply convert them to underground condos?

Spotted one or the new streetcars running south along Spadina at Queen this evening on my way home from work. Looked a bit messy and a tad beat up. I guess they're really testing these things well!
I saw one with tape all over the outside. That stuff will fix anything.

T1toyuG.jpg

saw one of the new streetcars on King today. Sidewalks were busy at the time and I was surprised that no one turned their head or I don't think so much as noticed this was a new streetcar.

saw one of the new streetcars on King today. Sidewalks were busy at the time and I was surprised that no one turned their head or I don't think so much as noticed this was a new streetcar.

The new streetcars are so long in length, the people can gaze on them without turning their heads.

Personally, I would try to do a selfie with the new streetcar, else just photograph them with my smartphone, if I was surprised by its appearance.

T1toyuG.jpg

Back