News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

4401 and 4402 were always planned to be part of the contingent of units available for service on August 31st. They aren't heading back to Thunder Bay until several dozen cars are on the property and in service.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.
The person who know best said they were not to be part of the 6 and would remain as trainers until there was enough on hand for them to head to Thunder Bay

So it's sarcastic now to point out the TTC okayed the production line a couple of months ago and still has only one unit to show for it?

Where's the auditor general??? Why aren't people writing their letters to the integrity commissioner???

The delivery rate should speed up to 34-36 a year, peaking at 39 by 2017.

What was the delivery rate of the 420 Toronto Rocket subway cars (70 trains)? The streetcars maybe waiting their turn in the assembly line up in Thunder Bay.

The person who know best said they were not to be part of the 6 and would remain as trainers until there was enough on hand for them to head to Thunder Bay

Really?

Because the people who actually make these decisions have been saying otherwise.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

I wonder what my mom would think of these new streetcars. She has a phobia of caterpillars. Don't ask me why, I don't understand it either.

I wonder what my mom would think of these new streetcars. She has a phobia of caterpillars. Don't ask me why, I don't understand it either.

And you think she'd associate the streetcars with caterpillars? Doesn't this also mean that she'd be afraid of trans as well?

Ford better watch that door as he leaves office in the fall as he may get hit by one of those streetcars he wants to sell

Toronto campaign trail: Ford wants to ‘phase out’ streetcars as Chow tackles housing

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...cars-as-chow-tackles-housing/article19464448/

“I want to slowly phase out streetcars,” he said. “These streetcars cause more congestion.”

I guess if we only could remove all those streetcars off the Don Valley Parkway, there would be less congestion... not.

A couple of my (a taxpayer) questions I would like to ask both Fords: How many people are in your car when you come to city hall, and how many could that car carry? How many people can sit in a streetcar?

Back