News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I'm going to be at Pape again next week. Anybody know if they've gone online yet? Construction looked finished and the new gates were powered on, on Tuesday. Just surrounded with a fence.

I'm going to be at Pape again next week. Anybody know if they've gone online yet? Construction looked finished and the new gates were powered on, on Tuesday. Just surrounded with a fence.
That's the story at few places right now too. Warden still has them behind fences and powered on as does McCowan.

Brad Ross just tweeted that Pape goes live on Monday. Just in time for me.

Warden's new fare gates went live today.

The gates at Warden were open and active this morning, although they have not installed the remaining solid filler panels.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

From this link:

Keele auto entrance closure

Keele Station’s auto entrance will be closed from 10 p.m. November 18 until 6 a.m. November 21, due to PRESTO fare gate construction. During this time please use the main entrance off Keele Street to enter the station.

Peek inside Midland station while on a Line 3 shuttle bus today and it looks like the fare gates have been installed and turned on at the main entrance. Should be in service relatively soon.

Went through Donlands today and the gates are covered, but turned on those fancy bright green arrows.

Looks like it's close!

Not that easy to see as I didn't have time to walk over and get a better shot outside the fare-paid area, but the gates are in place at Victoria Park today. Not powered up yet, from what I could see. Progress from last week!

IMG_3307.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3307.jpg
    IMG_3307.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 836
Not that easy to see as I didn't have time to walk over and get a better shot outside the fare-paid area, but the gates are in place at Victoria Park today. Not powered up yet, from what I could see. Progress from last week!

View attachment 92250
Only one section of them is in place there still is another section to go in place. The wiring and stuff for it is covered with a plywood ramp. I presume that might just have the gates open and powered off well they install the second half of them. I was also at bayview station earlier today and all of the gates are in place at it now. One section is behind a fence and powered on well the other by the collector booth is powered off and has the gates open.

Back