News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

A 16 year old boy was murdered by an homeless man over the weekend. Another young victim claimed by our coddling of the homeless and mentally ill.
Yeah, we know.

If we coddled the homeless and mentally ill they'd be housed, and where necessary supervised and/or institutionalized. Neglect and disinterest is not coddling.

Last edited:
Yeah, we know.

If we coddled the homeless and mentally ill they'd be housed, and where necessary supervised and/or institutionalized. Neglect and disinterest is not coddling.
Thanks for the link. I didn't scroll back to the previous page.

However, I do consider it coddling. We are letting people get murdered on the biggest public transit system in Canada. I understand that you disagree with that and that's fair enough.

Thanks for the link. I didn't scroll back to the previous page.

However, I do consider it coddling. We are letting people get murdered on the biggest public transit system in Canada. I understand that you disagree with that and that's fair enough.
Coddling is really not a good description of how we (as a society) treat the mentally ill and poor. CODDLE: to treat with extreme or excessive care or kindness : pamper. accused the court of coddling criminals. colleges that coddle their athletes.

However, I do consider it coddling. We are letting people get murdered on the biggest public transit system in Canada.
But how is that coddling? I appreciate that English isn’t everyone’s first language, but you’re not using the right term to describe what you want to express.

Why? I don’t think anyone has used the polytechnic moniker in decades. It’s been thirty years since the institution was granted university status, you‘re going to have to move on. I like the new name, I’ve heard my adult kids‘ clique calling it TeeMoo and TheMoo for its TMU accroynym, which is kinda fun. I expect it will just be called the Met eventually. Now, back to the TTC.
As an aside, I'll never call Ryerson TMU.

As an aside, I'll never call Ryerson TMU.

The City may not stop either, for a few years anyways........ LOL:

(from my walk yesterday):

DSC01129.JPG

Another stabbing on the TTC. :( i put the lights out on the user with his head in the sand. Ignore list is a wonderful thing on this site.

Toronto police say man seriously injured in stabbing on board TTC bus​

TORONTO — Police say a man has been stabbed on board a Toronto Transit Commission bus in Toronto.

Toronto police tweeted shortly after midnight Monday that they responded to reports of the stabbing at Keele St. and Donald Ave.

Police say a man was taken to hospital with serious injuries and the suspect fled the scene.

The violent incident comes one day after a 16-year-old boy was stabbed to death inside the Keele subway station in an unprovoked attack.

Another stabbing on the TTC. :( i put the lights out on the user with his head in the sand. Ignore list is a wonderful thing on this site.

Toronto police say man seriously injured in stabbing on board TTC bus​

TORONTO — Police say a man has been stabbed on board a Toronto Transit Commission bus in Toronto.

Toronto police tweeted shortly after midnight Monday that they responded to reports of the stabbing at Keele St. and Donald Ave.

Police say a man was taken to hospital with serious injuries and the suspect fled the scene.

The violent incident comes one day after a 16-year-old boy was stabbed to death inside the Keele subway station in an unprovoked attack.

We should totally take years to study the problem as many other innocent citizens are stabbed to death. That'll show them!

I guess we will then be meeting at the Skydome and the Sony Centre and living in York! :->
And taking the Yonge-University-Spadina line to Downsview station.

Both of which are still names I use for the record, Sheppard West and Line 1 is for children. 🤣

We should totally take years to study the problem as many other innocent citizens are stabbed to death. That'll show them!
Don't bother. I stay in my car. Public transit is for targets.

Here's how the public sees enforcement and safety on the TTC today. Watch how those who should protect us and enforce the rules see trouble and look the other way.

I guess we will then be meeting at the Skydome and the Sony Centre and living in York! :->

And taking the Yonge-University-Spadina line to Downsview station.

Both of which are still names I use for the record, Sheppard West and Line 1 is for children. 🤣
The difference being that none of those had the acute ideological/political dimension of Ryerson>TMU lol

Back