News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

nfitz then in your 2020 prediction will it be from vic park to yonge or will it be from vic park to downsview?

I'd actually have absolutely no problem with this, if the west extension was done.

Then we're looking at 2030. Although I'd much more prefer a western extension than an eastern one. But that's just for personal reasons.

Last edited:
Then we're looking at 2030. Although I'd much more prefer a western extension than an eastern one. But that's just for personal reasons.

samesies, i'd rather the western extension was completed before the eastern section.

I wish we could go from kennedy to downsview... otherwise I dont know why we dont get the dumb thing converted and have a LRT... LRT now is better then subway 2040.

I wish we could go from kennedy to downsview... otherwise I dont know why we dont get the dumb thing converted and have a LRT... LRT now is better then subway 2040.

Yea extending it connect to bloor subway would be pretty interesting.

I meant kennedy and Sheppard NOT kennedy/bloor station.. I wouldnt see the benefit in it.. but i havent really given that a thought.

Id prefer TC too since it could be built today. What IF we actually get the Olympics?
I think we got the 2015 Pan-Am olympics and we will be laughed at big time because Mr. Ford smoked something before his announcement of a "Sheppard Extension"

I meant kennedy and Sheppard NOT kennedy/bloor station.. I wouldnt see the benefit in it.. but i havent really given that a thought.
No, wouldn't be much benefit extending the Bloor subway to Kennedy ... though south of Eglinton, Kennedy is called Central Parkway East, so the Bloor/Kennedy intersection is really Bloor/Central Parkway

No, wouldn't be much benefit extending the Bloor subway to Kennedy ... though south of Eglinton, Kennedy is called Central Parkway East, so the Bloor/Kennedy intersection is really Bloor/Central Parkway

I think he means the other Kennedy, in Scarborough.

That's a lot further from Bloor than the one in Mississauga.

LOL once back when I was in High school this girl invited me and some friends to her house party at kennedy and eglinton? And we ended up at the one in Mississauga instead of scarborough :( needless to say, we missed out big time

Back