News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

No thread. One Properties has shown it as a "future development" for over a decade now I think, not much traction or movement that I am aware of:

Wow, that render does a great job capturing the character of the neighborhood.

Somehow they've made the sidewalk even narrower and less accessible than what is already there. My favorite part is where dead ends in a tree planter with no way for pedestrians to get around.

Usually developers can be so insensitive and change the neighborhood so much. Great to see ONE Properties doing such sensitive work and preserving this culturally important car sewer.

1000027156.png

Vs.
1000027154.png

Nothing says vibrant retail "thanks for shopping, like try not to die!"

1000027157.png

Wow, that render does a great job capturing the character of the neighborhood.

Somehow they've made the sidewalk even narrower and less accessible than what is already there. My favorite part is where dead ends in a tree planter with no way for pedestrians to get around.

Usually developers can be so insensitive and change the neighborhood so much. Great to see ONE Properties doing such sensitive work and preserving this culturally important car sewer.

View attachment 593609

Vs.
View attachment 593607

Nothing says vibrant retail "thanks for shopping, like try not to die!"

View attachment 593610
I’ve always felt that 9th Ave needs to have at least 1 car lane removed.

I predict it’ll go ahead after BLVD is done.
I feel like they’d move on their EV project first. It’s more recent, though they haven’t released any renders nor submitted a DP yet I believe.

100%. Especially with 9th ave continuing through to Inglewood, it'd be nice to have a bike lane all the way through.
Yes, but only if there was some serious separation, not just painted lines or low curbs. I personally hate biking next to heavy traffic or fast-moving cars and much prefer the comparatively slower side streets (ie. would prefer a bike lane down 10th instead of 9th).

Back