News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Has anyone ever noticed the giant MAINSTREET billboards plastered along 26th Ave SW? Mainstreet owns a bunch of apartment buildings along there and they have these massive signs on their front lawns. Well, they did.....

I complained to bylaw a couple times about them as I have always thought there were way too big to be legal. They're an eyesore and completely unnecessary. Well it turns out bylaw agreed with me and had Mainstreet remove their obnoxious billboards.

+1 for the little guys

Has anyone ever noticed the giant MAINSTREET billboards plastered along 26th Ave SW? Mainstreet owns a bunch of apartment buildings along there and they have these massive signs on their front lawns. Well, they did.....

I complained to bylaw a couple times about them as I have always thought there were way too big to be legal. They're an eyesore and completely unnecessary. Well it turns out bylaw agreed with me and had Mainstreet remove their obnoxious billboards.

+1 for the little guys
Suddenly I'm a fan of potato pizza fan.

This was kinda cool to see. For a second I was like “wtf are we getting a commuter rail without me knowing?!?” Haha. They’re just obsolete Seattle Sounder commuter trains.

D6FD96FF-74B7-4A7A-A99D-36AF14B628B7.jpeg

That's funny I literally saw a post on reddit about this five minutes ago then I see this. Yeah I did notice it's gross. Will be back to normal soon. Just the dying/decaying leaves and algae in the water every autumn. Gross but totally harmless.

Back