News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I notice it in the shower most of all, hot water probably has more dissolved stuff in it. The Brita I just bought takes care of it 100% I got the elite filter though, not sure how much of a difference it makes but I'm happy with my purchase.

For some reason I haven’t noticed the water taste, but a lot of people have been complaining.

City's website says it's something called Geosmin and is common in the late summer / early fall. I live in Parkdale, so I'm not sure which source my tap water comes from, but I have always assumed it was from Bearspaw since I'm in the NW.

Not everyone can taste it apparently. I can't but my wife felt like puking when she drank it. Switched Brita's to help.
Sometimes I smell it, currently I do not. Others in my community have been complaining on the Facebook group. Out in Airdrie.

127 was the final kid count on my street in West Springs. Anyone else keep track?
Last night we had 141 kids, up from last year. This tracks with what I have observed, a few houses where the original owners (about 15 years or so) have sold and new young families have moved in. As the townhomes in West District take occupancy, I expect this number to keep going up.

We haven't handed out candy since Covid hit in 2020 but we used to get around 50 each year here in Beddington. According to my dad we used to average around 80 back in the 80s

Back