News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
With so much at stake it's almost certain that there will ultimately be an inquiry to review TPS' actions. Only questions are whether it will be public or private, and if it will be convened by TPS, SIU, OPP, the city or the province.

There better be! People need to understand at least the broad strokes of what's been going on all this time (I doubt we'll ever know the whole story)... Especially if no arrest materializes.

"Best racist ever!"

BnRiJgrCQAA6Iv8.jpg

Fact: Rob Ford called you a... (check all that apply)

Attachments

• BnRiJgrCQAA6Iv8.jpg
    BnRiJgrCQAA6Iv8.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 969
Ford for sure sounds capable of committing serious crimes!

Amin kicked off campaign by Kouvalis...Tow truck driver......"get out of jail" letter of reference....drunk Rofo driven home by police...kitchen table strategizing with Ron Taverner....where's Tom Beyer....

My God....We are the Starchildren....and the monolith is filled with dots....

I get the feeling that sooner rather than later there will be an "escape" from rehab. Then a few undignified hours where an out-of-control Rob will terrorize the city (like a balding, angry Godzilla) until he can finally be cornered and arrested.

Sublime....we need a photoshop of the monolith from "2001 A space odyssey" in place of Toronto City Hall...STAT.

Now that we're getting a better glimpse of slobos true nature......ask yourself, who had Anthony Smith whacked? Who had the "power" or threatening ability to sanction the hit? And who had the similar power to have people thrown off balconies because of a lost cellphone?

Donovan knows way more than this!

I get the feeling that sooner rather than later there will be an "escape" from rehab. Then a few undignified hours where an out-of-control Rob will terrorize the city (like a balding, angry Godzilla) until he can finally be cornered and arrested.
You mean shot by police in a standoff, right?

And to reopen an earlier "possibility" I offered--wouldn't be surprised if "getting back to work" takes the form of his getting one of Doug Sr.'s guns and massacring his whole family before turning it on himself.

Yeah, I know we *shouldn't* be doing such speculation. But, at this point: might as well let it out--hey, whatever happens, happens...

Actually, I've been wondering if this little saga will have a violent finish, myself. And not necessarily one that involves Ford turning on his family. They do have guns, don't they? What if a drunken and blasted-out-of-his-mind (such as it is) Ford shows up at City Council one afternoon, and simply starts firing away indiscriminantly at all the elitists?

I imagine Mammo's final words will be some variation on: "B-buh-but I'm on your side!" The classic reaction of all lickspittles throughout history who suddenly realize that, yes indeedy-do, the brutes they've been relentlessly bootlicking for personal gain regard them as nothing more than easily disposable hired help after all.

Just some notes, catching up with the overnight:

1) The CBC leak by Doug actually makes sense and I have no problem with how they handled it. If the gave the name of the doc, everyone would find out where he is precisely and I'm ok with a reputable news org making that deal; just as I'm fine with a story calling Doug a major hash dealer based entirely on anonymous sources. That's how things work.

2) Warmington may be pissed he didn't get the scoop but even Doug is smart enough to know that if Joe W had broken the story no one (especially here!) would believe a word of it. It HAD to be someone reputable. That's how lame you are, Joe: Even Doug knows people don't believe a word you say. Then he probably could/should have given it to everyone but maybe didn't want the Star to share in the pie. I dunno....but I'm OK with CBC. the timeline explains at least some of what was going on.

3) It sounds like (obviously) there is behind the scenes stuff with the wife and kids going on. I presume the kids are at Renata's parents. If CAS had taken them it probably would have leaked out, unless the press is being nice enough to know and lay off that angle. But I still think that would have leaked.

4) Do we know if the police have taps on Ford's cell and OnStar? It seems like they would, after all the other ITO stuff we've seen. If they do, they surely have Ford on some very substantial charges. (You couldn't prove DUI but it's unlikely Ford is smart enough to have not tried to buy drugs etc. over the phone.)

5) On that note, for me the really big question now, given that Brazen 2 is ongoing and that Ford has not ceased engaging in criminal behaviour, is how aware the police are. if they didn't know he was still palling with Lisi, smoking crack and driving drunk....well, that's pretty bad. If they do and they're waiting for him to get out of rehab or whatever before charging him, that makes sense. But it sounds like he's been worse the past few months, even while he knows he's being watched (and might, fingers crossed, have his phones tapped) which makes the already-crazy idea Ford wouldn't face criminal charges very very hard to swallow.

I'm okay with the CBC story as well, especially because Doug had to explain why he chose the CBC and called them balanced and fair and essentially stated he supported them which goes against most Conservative rhetoric :D If he ever does make it to higher office and attempts to attack the CBC like most other conservatives, those words will come back to haunt him and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back