News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
the public usage of the water bottle is very telling. Post drunken stupid admission - RoFO would walk around town with a water bottle - being like: see guys its water! I'm sober.
That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. The fact that he's walking around with a water bottle is so obvious. Making sure it's in the photos too I bet.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. The fact that he's walking around with a water bottle is so obvious. Making sure it's in the photos too I bet.

Kinda like product placement in a bad made for t.v. movie.

Good catch guys..

The thing about Mike is that either he shouldn't be judged on the merits of his family, in which case he should be taken as seriously as any other random 20 year old entering the race with no previous political experience; or he should be judged as a member of the family Ford. You don't get to have it both ways.

Oh, Mike our family member, so our supporters should support him because if you support us, you'll like him. But, if you think we're criminal shitheads, you just remember that Mike is his own man!

Yeah, doesn't work that way.
spot on! If he's trying to use the Ford name and family connections to get elected, he opens up the entire subject. If he isn't trading on his name, then exactly what is he bringing to the table? Not that a 20 year old college kid can't make a good candidate, but the ones that do usually have some legitimate political history as a high profile volunteer for a legitimate campaign.

His candidacy is blatant nepotism and an insult. But, when all is said and done, if he does manage to capture the ward, well, worse people have been elective before and will be again and everyone will just muddle through.

As I skim through today's posts before falling asleep, isn't this a pathetic, disturbing, head shaking, nonsensical thought that should never enter our heads when we think about the mayor of our fine city? or is it just me?

Virtually everything Rob Ford is reported to have done is a pathetic et al thought that should never enter our heads when we think about *any* idea of a mayor of our fine city.

If MiFo gets in, I wonder if he will vote his own way, or the way RoDoFo tell him?

If the early heydays of the RoDoFo regime is any indication.
Should MiFo get in, he will vote the correct way.

That is, accordingly to the approved memo that RoDoFo gives him.
Any matter that is not covered by said memo shall be consulted with
the consiglieri eh..I mean senior member of the family.

In all seriousness, I don't hold MiFo's family name against him.
I'm wary and cautious, but who wouldn't be at this point.
I don't hold his youth against him, I've known some young
people who are mature and have a lot of life experience.

That doesn't mean I'm giving Michael Ford a free pass on his
inexperience, and so far silence. Silence might be
a trait that RoDoFo values, but not here. No more.

If Michael Ford is running for council on his own accord,
he should start speaking up on his own.
RoDoFo can put their money where their big mouths are
if they claim Mikey is his own man, and not just a place holder
candidate.

If the early heydays of the RoDoFo regime is any indication.
Should MiFo get in, he will vote the correct way.

That is, accordingly to the approved memo that RoDoFo gives him.
Any matter that is not covered by said memo shall be consulted with
the consiglieri eh..I mean senior member of the family.

In all seriousness, I don't hold MiFo's family name against him.
I'm wary and cautious, but who wouldn't be at this point.
I don't hold his youth against him, I've known some young
people who are mature and have a lot of life experience.

That doesn't mean I'm giving Michael Ford a free pass on his
inexperience, and so far silence. Silence might be
a trait that RoDoFo values, but not here. No more.

If Michael Ford is running for council on his own accord,
he should start speaking up on his own.
RoDoFo can put their money where their big mouths are
if they claim Mikey is his own man, and not just a place holder
candidate.
Out of curiosity, why are all of your posts written in stanzas?

Agreed: Re: some posts about Ford's wife were totally unnecessary.
Next time will result in suspension from UT.

Last edited:
Fresh Ideas from Etobicoke

Wow. So. I'm volunteering for, and contributing to, Andray Domise's campaign.

Nick Kouvalis is a known trickster, so I wound believe word he says, but Andray Domise is a great candidate, never mind the F-Brothers et al. So, thanks to Sweet Lou, I just sent a contribution to his campaign even though that is far from my riding. It is time we have fresh ideas from Etobicoke and from what I've read Domise is that fresh voice.

Where to make complaints at City Hall

Does anyone have a quick email list handy for these departments?

Contact the City Manager
Joseph Pennachetti
E-mail: talktoCityManager@toronto.ca
11th Floor, East Tower, City Hall
100 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON M5H 2N2
General Inquiries: 416-392-8673
Integrity Commissioner
Janet Leiper

Tel: 416-397-7770
jleiper@toronto.ca

Ombudsman
Fiona Crean
http://ombudstoronto.ca/how-make-complaint-0
How to make a Complaint
All complaints to the Ombudsman are confidential and free of charge. You can complain by phone, by using our form on the website, by E-mail, letter, fax or in-person.
Before contacting us you should first have complained and gone through the complaints process of the City service or program. For more information about how to complain to about the service, see referral information. If you are unsure, call us.
If you have already tried to have your complaint addressed by the public service and are not satisfied at the outcome you can complain to us if it’s a problem that we can help you with. (Refer to*Our Jurisdiction)*
If it's not something we can look at, we'll let you know why and try to suggest who might be able to help.
If your complaint is ready we will start the inquiry process. For more about this process,
click here.
Intake line:* 416 392 7062
TTY:* 416 392 7100
Fax:* 416 392 7067
E-mail:* ombuds@toronto.ca
Office of the Ombudsman, City of Toronto
375 University Ave, Suite
203,*Toronto, ON*M5G 2J5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back