8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andray A. Domise ‏@AndrayDomiseTO · 1m
Now that the cameras are gone, @DougFord2014 is done canvassing for the day. We still out'chea

The closest I'll ever get to Ward 2 is the center-core of the 401, but I've got to send that guy a donation.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what I think too.

I don't think he actually wants to be mayor.

To the point where he's practically coasting...or deliberately self-sabotaging? Just shrugging and letting the "camping" goofs strangle everything like kudzu? (And even Rob's Ward 2 bid as collateral victim?)

Tory is getting his endorsements on CP2Ford right now. I am surprised that they bothered to show it.

In a non-partisan party election the first thing I want is to get is endorsements from partisan parties in different levels of government. Something like this shows how good I would be as mayor of a municipal government even though I have no experience of holding office in the municipality, or any experience of running a government.

Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 2.54.18 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 2.54.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 2.54.18 PM.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 683
Another thing: Doug was Rob's campaign/camping manager; but now that it's Doug running for Mayor, who's *his* manager? Notwithstanding whatever Silversteinian assistance, it's almost like one of those eye-rolling "defending-oneself-in-court" circumstances...

Ahahaha, careful, that's what some folks call a 'trucker bomb' ya know. Though usually it's a plastic bottle.

"This practice has come about by the increasingly strict laws about indecent exposure. Years ago if a truck driver got caught pissing on the side of the road by the Po po, he was given a ticket, end of story. But now if convicted of indecent exposure, you must register as a sexual predator where you live. Much safer to piss in a wide mouth bottle and a whole lot legally less complicated."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trucker bomb

"After dark when the bottle is full, out the window it goes to be later detonated by the poor dick that has to mow the shoulder."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back