News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior to 1998 is would have been impossible for this sh!tshow to happen.

So a big thank you to Mike Harris. Maybe if Ed Deibel had succeeded with his separatist Northern Ontario Heritage Party, it might have given an earlier emotional outlet to the stick -it -to-Toronto movement, at least before it infected 905 so much.

You can somehow imagine FoFam in a place like North Bay or Timmins, owning the paper mill ... And the police...

View attachment 34117

We ended up hitting Sugar Beach. I had grander plans but traffic was so horrible the girls were in a bad mood when we finally made it downtown.

Very nice. That's my view from work. This summer there was a young lady who would sit perched on that hill basking in the sun topless. Oddly she captured the attention of more women in the office than men.

I can't find the question. The ITO that was supposed to come out Friday but now probably Wednesday is apparently an interesting story but I don't think there are any big bombshells. It's suspected if there are any big bombshells they'd be in other Brazen or related documents that the judge ordered brought forth for Wednesday. I've always thought cops put far too many resources into this investigation for it to be just about a small weed bust and Sandro's threatening phone calls. I've long thought there must be some hidden Brazen ITOs or another spin off investigation for something more important.

We ended up hitting Sugar Beach.
I didn't find much at Cherry Beach of interest, but the playground around the corner at Sherbourne Common was very popular, particularly wading in the water. And the splashpad too, if it's still open. Not sure where that grass hill is though.

I had grander plans but traffic was so horrible the girls were in a bad mood when we finally made it downtown.
I find the Sherbourne bus to Sherbourne station a surprisingly effective way to get down there. Surprisingly quick - probably much faster than walking from Union.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back