News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Seeing some numbers not yet reflected in public polls suggesting a real NDP surge, particularly in Atlantic Canada.

Not likely to to threaten Liberal seats there in a big way, (Libs still well ahead in that region); but showing signs of causing Libs real headaches in Ontario and BC.

Not clear in the numbers I've seen if whether this mostly a case of Lib - to - NDP seats or whether vote splitting shifts the seats to neither party.
The major issue is the conservatives are not really going over 32 percent to.take advantage of split.voting

Is going to be super lame but you may see a lot of seats won by liberals with like 25 or 30% of the vote.

Yeah fptp lol

So, are anti-Trudeau people fine with him needing a bulletproof vest at a rally due to credible death threats?
Nobody is fine with a leader receiving death threats.
But as of now, Trudeau needing the bullet proof vest is a rumor just like the reasons for his departure from the teaching job.

How'd that work out for Lincoln? Or Kennedy?

I said survived.

Personally I don't advocate for gun violence. My cousin was murdered at home in Scarborough in 2014.

That being said this could play out in his favor. If he can find a way to tie it into Conservative gun policies he will win a few votes.

I think if the liberals start to decline more or momentum shifts to Singh.. I think the liberals election day numbers will be worse.

Liberals like to just stay home

I think if the liberals start to decline more or momentum shifts to Singh.. I think the liberals election day numbers will be worse.

With the polls being so tight recently I wouldn't be surprised if the shift from liberal to ndp has started. The greens may even lose votes to the ndp in order to prevent a majority.

I expect Trudeau, Butts, and Co. to ratchet up the fear-mongering, and embark on another Wynne-style vote-buying parade. Isn't a lot of the LPC closely linked to the OLP anyways?

"Sheer isn't just alt-right, he's literally a double nazi- in Canada and the US!"

**Insert picture of Trudeau as top woke bae**

"Voting NPC will mean that the world will end because...Conservatives!"

**Increasingly panders to Quebec, contradicting pre-election messaging**

etc.

Wonder how each candidate's doing in terms of the public irritation limits so far. I think the Liberals have reached theirs in Quebec, hence the resurgence of the Bloc. Quebecers do seem to have a keener eye in seeing through some of the fluff.

Last edited:
A family Thanksgiving dinner took me to Renata Ford's campaign office around 4:30 this afternoon: it was closed. (Somehow, I think that if it were her husband, it'd be buzzing.)

Oh, and there's a lot of Conservative sign presence for a riding where Renata's supposedly poised to steal the Con base. (Doesn't mean Kirsty Duncan will lose, though.)

NEW: NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh says he would consider forming a coalition government if the Conservatives get the most seats in the election.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/singh-strategic-voting-1.5319931

He didn't...

NDP Supporters would permit a coalition with the Liberals but they hate the conservatives.

If Jagmeet formed a coalition with Scheer he would be given a gun, a horse and told to leave town never to return. That or he would be run out of town.

A family Thanksgiving dinner took me to Renata Ford's campaign office around 4:30 this afternoon: it was closed. (Somehow, I think that if it were her husband, it'd be buzzing.)

Oh, and there's a lot of Conservative sign presence for a riding where Renata's supposedly poised to steal the Con base. (Doesn't mean Kirsty Duncan will lose, though.)

I was in Etobicoke North today to see my in-laws and saw a few Renata Ford signs.

Back