News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

^Wonder how many virgins have been sacrificed among the stacks of Robarts?

Sorry, back to the wanton destruction...

While it is not really a building, I'd be very happy to see the removal of the vacant Toronto Star newstand at Yonge & Front. Does the Star own that hideous hut? If so, it's existence doesn't really match up with the Star's endless rants about Toronto's lack of beauty.

The Star building versus the Globe and Mail factory.

Compare and contrast:

i would like to turn Alsop loose on the facade of the Bay store on Bloor. if it doesn't work out, then we bulldoze.

Cool idea - I approve. Let him loose on the interior too.

i would like to turn Alsop loose on the facade of the Bay store on Bloor. if it doesn't work out, then we bulldoze.

If it were possible, it would be ideal to open up some the of the Bay's street level frontage and create some non-Bay related retail space. Converting the existing window displays and pushing the space back more to create more retail opportunities would greatly solve the problem of that beast. Add some flashy, trashy signage up above (similar to Y+D Square) and presto, that north/east corner would be much more exciting and useful.

maybe this thread should be renamed "buildings we cherish and love which our vital to our way of life as a western christan society who has gays, unlike iran". this way the chances of these buildings actually being obliterated....

;)

I think the MINT and everything around it has been obliterated in this thread.

Any specific waterfront items to go?

Specific action for any fast food chains?

Tax offices?*

*Just kidding CSIS.

Back