Bon Accord from Hwy 28 north
Morinville from Hwy 2 north
Riviere Que Barre from Hwy 44 north
Allan Beach intersection from Hwy 16 west
Hwy 622 intersection from Hwy 39 west
YEG intersection from QE2 south
Hwy 21/Hwy 14 intersection

Reference ID: Job No 465514565-002
Description: To install (5) Fascia On-Premises Sign(s) (TD FORD HALL PODIUM/ROGERS PLACE)
Plan 1620220 Blk 2 Lot 3
Applicant: FIVE STAR PERMITS
Create Date: 3/2/2023 12:21:00 PM
Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN

These little Fairs with rides and convenience kiosks are sprinkled throughout California and are extremely popular. I suspect that if this one in the Ice District meets with the same level of popularity there will be more to come and for longer durations. It might even cause the warehouse park planners to wake up and smell the hot-dogs.

These little Fairs with rides and convenience kiosks are sprinkled throughout California and are extremely popular. I suspect that if this one in the Ice District meets with the same level of popularity there will be more to come and for longer durations. It might even cause the warehouse park planners to wake up and smell the hot-dogs.
Its great to see they are trying to activate this space with various ideas. It makes good sense, the arena already attracts a crowd before and after events so you are just giving them something else to do while they are in the area.

2023 summer sports to heat up the ICE District​

Summer 2023 will have the district activated in ways never before seen, bringing a new wave of sporting events to the centre of the city. Two major events are set to take place in the ICE District Plaza and Fan Park this summer – the 2023 Volleyball World Beach Pro Tour and the 2023 Fiba 3×3 World Tour & Fiba 3×3 Women’s Series.

The Volleyball World Beach Pro Tour is scheduled to arrive in Edmonton’s ICE District from 20th to 23rd July. The Beach Pro Tour is the annual global circuit featuring the best 24 teams in the world competing for millions in prize money and world ranking points. With three levels of events and the finals culminating at the end of the season, the tour travels throughout the year and across the globe in stunning locations and iconic cities.

Rob LeLacheurRob LeLacheur• 1st• 1stOwner of Road 55: Creating Content that Connects!Owner of Road 55: Creating Content that Connects!
14h • 14h •

Holy Patio Batman!!!
I couldn't believe how big the new patio is on the roof of the Ice House in the Ice District.
Private cabanas, batting cages, ping pong tables and more....for around a thousand people!
Flooring is in and they are aiming for an opening soon. Connect with my buddy Patrick Kehdy with the Canadian Brewhouse team and he will get you set up and booked for groups from 2.....to 1,000! Haha!

Back