News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Not defending Ford but I'd want something better than a random social media post about a third party post. Perhaps someone could do a forensic social media search for the Minister of Long Term Care, who has been pretty much absent since the beginning. She could have gone on an around the world cruise and her visible presence would not have changed.

Not defending Ford but I'd want something better than a random social media post about a third party post. Perhaps someone could do a forensic social media search for the Minister of Long Term Care, who has been pretty much absent since the beginning. She could have gone on an around the world cruise and her visible presence would not have changed.
Merrilee Fullerton seems to be (another) rather useless minister so I am not sure that if it would make much difference if she were here 24/7 or not . Rod Phillips, on the other hand, appeared to be one of Ford's brighter lights, until it became clear he has a major 'common sense deficit'..

Would like to see Rod Phillips having to go through secondary inspection at the Canadian border....

I want to take this Tweet from the link supplied by @kaboi and put it out for all to see, lest some be unawares.

View attachment 291752

You'd think that if someone in Ford's position was sneaky enough to head to cottage country during a "stay-at-home" pandemic that they'd at least be smart enough to not go out in public while doing it. Double fail.

1609437240764.jpeg

Where are all the conservatives who were braying incessantly for 15 years about the corruption-drenched McGuinty/Wynne Liberals now?
Ohhhh those conservatives? They are busy checking out private education for their children and pushing to the front of the line getting vaccinated. Perhaps they may also be occupied keeping the builder friends and lobbyist in line.

Back