News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you think they can't sink any lower, you get this--

JohnLorinc 9:09pm via Twitter for iPhone
#topoli Doug Ford now dropping names of other politicians who he claims had drug addiction.

Did he really name people? What a scumbag.

8 hours every day for 56 days, and a couple of hours on the 57th. Ya right, Doug...

It's like the time he gave a figure for how much time Rob spends taking calls in a day and the number equalled more than would even be possible if Rob never slept. Detachment with reality is Doug's speciality.

Serviced? I thought those $20's were just a goodwill gesture...

ericandrewgee 8:55pm via Mobile Web (M5)
"No politician in Canada has serviced the poor people as much as Rob Ford. Go ask the poor people." -- Doug Ford

Serviced? I thought those $20's were just a goodwill gesture...

ericandrewgee 8:55pm via Mobile Web (M5)
"No politician in Canada has serviced the poor people as much as Rob Ford. Go ask the poor people." -- Doug Ford

Because people who have less LOVE being referred to as "poor people".

It's like the time he gave a figure for how much time Rob spends taking calls in a day and the number equalled more than would even be possible if Rob never slept. Detachment with reality is Doug's speciality.

Doug is merely using a messaging strategy that has proven effective and it goes something like this:

Tell them what you're gonna tell them
Tell them what you told them you were gonna tell them
Finally, tell them what you told them!

Consistent messaging, no evidence needed and repetition sinks in. There you go ....

They're working on another abuse of power story where competition was shut out of some bidding process in favour of some associates of the Fords.

The old Island Airport Terminal landing prime Hanlans Point Property as an event venue on city owned parkland without going to RFP - came from "very high up" I heard - the investors/participants are "Friends of Porter"... that one was easy to "look up".

Does anyone really think that Ford Nation members have the business savy to actually understand conflict issues?

The old Island Airport Terminal landing prime Hanlans Point Property as an event venue on city owned parkland without going to RFP - came from "very high up" I heard - the investors/participants are "Friends of Porter"... that one was easy to "look up".

Sarah-Richardson_FEAT.jpg

Toronto Islands to get a much needed new restaurant

Attachments

• Sarah-Richardson_FEAT.jpg
    Sarah-Richardson_FEAT.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 857
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back