8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swing batter batter

Remember the “he won’t give up the blow†conversation between Renata and her “friend†who recorded it for, erm, posterity?

Given RoFo’s bully behaviour, when that story hit the papers, who did he blame for it? Renata or the bean-spilling friend?

Just wondering.

“Sir, have you stopped beating your wife?â€

Remember the “he won’t give up the blow” conversation between Renata and her “friend” who recorded it for, erm, posterity?

Given RoFo’s bully behaviour, when that story hit the papers, who did he blame for it? Renata or the bean-spilling friend?

Just wondering.

“Sir, have you stopped beating your wife?”

Suggesting the bean spiller might be the target of the murder rant video? (!)

I still really like McIntyre for the target, and have wondered if he was the bean-spiller...

Last edited:
from last year, but it's a good time of year to see it anyway...

[video=youtube;rkLk4vFLMbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkLk4vFLMbg#t=60[/video]

Doug Ford denied Karen Stintz’s claim that the two had reached a “mutual understanding†over an email list allegedly stolen from Mayor Rob Ford’s office and used by Stintz’s mayoral campaign.
“I haven’t talked to her,†Ford said at an invitation-only salon Wednesday night. “I don’t know what she’s talking about. There’s no agreement.â€
Stintz, meanwhile, insisted that she and Ford had settled the matter at a weekend fundraiser.
“My understanding is that the matter is closed,†Stintz said by phone Wednesday night. “We had a discussion on Saturday . . . That’s very surprising to me.â€

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

a) isn't there a photo of Doug Ford ( a.k.a. the lying liar who lies all the time) talking to Stintz at the weekend charity event?

b) Stintz is so dumb.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

a) isn't there a photo of Doug Ford ( a.k.a. the lying liar who lies all the time) talking to Stintz at the weekend charity event?

b) Stintz is so dumb.

vanpaassen051698-210614d+co.JPG

Stintz says she and Doug Ford have resolved dispute over e-mail list

Attachments

• vanpaassen051698-210614d+co.JPG
    vanpaassen051698-210614d+co.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 770
Looking at the picture that accompanies the story....what is with DoFo and his need to have physical contact with the females that he should by rights have no expectation at all of being welcome in their personal space? Just days earlier he accuses Karen Stinz of theft. There is a pic of him with his arms draped over the shoulders of a CP24 reporter at his food bank photo op, the same reporter he had brushed off abruptly when she had a tough question earlier in the morning The was a picture of him with his arm around Olivia Chow's waist at some function the candidates were at just a few weeks ago. Is it just me(mid 50's male) who finds this to be very creepy at the least and possibly malevolent and intimidating at the worst?

It's creepy, but Doug's a creep, so it fits. I don't know why these women put up with it, outside of not wanting to be headline news for two weeks because they yelled "Get your dirty hands off me!" to him in public.

Liberals ran on a platform of making it possible for Ontario municipalities to choose ranked ballots in future elections. With a majority government now, there are no excuses to delay this.

the province has a part to play, as does the city.

province...

unnamed.jpg

http://www.123toronto.ca/where_do_they_stand.htm

so it has a good chance of being a bill that passes this time. the last one died once we knew an election was coming.

city...

Last year on June 11, City Council voted 26-15 in favour of ranked ballots. Tomorrow, exactly one year later, City Council will be voting on another motion and this one is just as important!

Councillors Paul Ainslie and Joe Mihevc have brought forward Member Motion 52.11 which will ensure that Toronto purchases new voting machines capable of processing ranked ballots, in time for the next city election in 2018.

Without these new machines, we will not be able to use ranked ballots for our local elections!

The good news is: adopting this motion won't cost the city a penny. That's because the City was already planning on purchasing new machines next year. But if they buy new machines that can't process ranked ballots, then we'll be stuck with our broken voting system for decades to come.

So Paul and Joe's motion simply directs the City Clerk "when proceeding with any upgrades to the City of Toronto voting system, to include operations to accommodate ranked ballots and instant runoff voting technologies to ensure that any Requests for Proposals (RFP's) for new voting machines are compliant for ranked ballots."

Please take a moment to contact your City Councillor and ask them to support Member Motion 52.11 on Wednesday! And please share our webpage on Facebook and Twitter.

http://www.123toronto.ca/mm_52_11.htm

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 735
I don't know how long he has been on TPS, but I am in the same pension plan ( OMERS ). It takes 35 years to "max-out".

A sense of duty to the City is an incentive to stay, but so is "maxing-out" your pension.

but giroux was scheduled to retire in december 2013. so, wouldn't he have already been maxed out by then, and this is (what i'll call) overtime?

That is an assumption, do you have proof that the company, or specifically, the manager, has no business with the Fords. I doubt Timmy's would cover for the Fords normally, however, individuals are a different matter.

No. A guardian would be chosen by CAS in the interim, usually it would be family if they are deemed safe. In any case, the kids would not be living with either parent if custody is taken from both parents.

If this "rehab" thing is a "requested" event do to illegal or suspected illegal activity (my bet would be assault), then visitation would make sense. I could also speculate that is why Renata is staying away from Robbie; things can be kept off the books if Robbie plays ball.

but renata didn't stay away from rob... remember? she's in this pic from bracebridge...

ford-bracebridge.jpg

Attachments

• ford-bracebridge.jpg
    ford-bracebridge.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 901
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back