8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you trying to say here?

I think my response was clear. Maybe im missing something so please feel free to explain how the post you liked that is not an unprovoked attack, or baiting? And why you thought the aggressive response to the other poster that directly made false and attacking comments to myself as well was deserving of your approval?

I couldn't imagine the the type of comment I would receive back if I said anything close to that. I can guarantee it wouldn't be liked by anyone. As insulting as that is I will refrain from going down to the level of some of these posters and throw mud back in the same insulting manner. But I will continue to point out this type of abuse when it happens. Its one thing to "allow" this type of bullying, its another to promote it and for more disappointing for the moderators to "like" it.

Last edited:
Sorry, but this: But yet you get your baiting post liked my mods where make an absurd statement? is not at all clear.

If really necessary:

The poster made an attacking and baiting response to anothers post. Included in this response was a false and baseless statement meant to ridicule myself and another poster. You personally "liked" it.

I'm not shocked to see these personal attacks here as they are nothing new from a few minority posters. But I'm interested to know if what you found so appropriate about it?, why you even find this acceptable?, what type of a response would you expect from a poster on the other end?, and why you liked it?

If you care to explain how that was acceptable or how it wasn't a direct attack meant to provoke a negative response and antagonize others. Please feel free. I really cant being to imagine if I attacked another poster in a similar manner it being well received by a moderator or anyone here let alone "liked" by a moderator

Last edited:
I hate how Rob Ford somehow made the word "folks" trend with all his worshipers from the PC party who pretend they are about finances but then decide to build billion dollar "boondoggles." Robbie used "folks" to convince some real dumb people that he was a man of the people. That somehow he didn't start life on third base with a silver spoon in the mouth. Yet somehow he was the one driving an Escalade in a million dollar property, heir to a fortune (net worth 50 million), calling downtown residents "elite" in the negative sense of the word. Just because someone uses "folks" in a sentence doesn't mean they are the regular Joe at the local Tim Hortons and somehow have a simple fix to our cities problems. That's all folks.

I hate how Rob Ford somehow made the word "folks" trend with all his worshipers from the PC party who pretend they are about finances but then decide to build billion dollar "boondoggles." Robbie used "folks" to convince some real dumb people that he was a man of the people. That somehow he didn't start life on third base with a silver spoon in the mouth. Yet somehow he was the one driving an Escalade in a million dollar property, heir to a fortune (net worth 50 million), calling downtown residents "elite" in the negative sense of the word. Just because someone uses "folks" in a sentence doesn't mean they are the regular Joe at the local Tim Hortons and somehow have a simple fix to our cities problems. That's all folks.

Pissed over "folks", folks.

Actually I take it all back.. I am more upset that people could vote for people like Rob Ford, or President Trump. Sometimes it makes me sad. Either way its very depressing. But hey blue collar and or red neck is cool these days.

Hey ... blame Miller for Ford.

No being cozy ... or giving off the appearance you're beholden to (wildcat/garbage strike) ... Toronto's powerful (pushed back under Ford and Tory) unions ...

... no Ford.

Breaking News!

.@1236 BREAKING SCOOP NEWSFLASH: The infamous Rob Ford/Sandro Lisi Esso is becoming a Circle K as I type this. This is breathtaking.

UPDATE: My contact at Heritage TO tells me the owner had to "maintain the facade of the existing structure and the general air of intrigue."

DDaIfenXkAAUEUu.jpg

Hey ... blame Miller for Ford.

No being cozy ... or giving off the appearance you're beholden to (wildcat/garbage strike) ... Toronto's powerful (pushed back under Ford and Tory) unions ...

... no Ford.

People seem to forget that Miller *did* push back against the garbage union, hence the overwhelming scent of garbage juice that was the city of Toronto that summer.

Public pressure is what caused him to settle. And the same people who complained about not having their garbage picked up, chided Miller for caving on the union. Is anyone surprised he chose not to run again?

Breaking News!

.@1236 BREAKING SCOOP NEWSFLASH: The infamous Rob Ford/Sandro Lisi Esso is becoming a Circle K as I type this. This is breathtaking.

UPDATE: My contact at Heritage TO tells me the owner had to "maintain the facade of the existing structure and the general air of intrigue."

DDaIfenXkAAUEUu.jpg

Loblaws is also selling its gas stations to the same business. See link.

The 213 (Loblaws) gas stations will be renamed under the Mobil fuel brand as a result of Brookfield’s agreement with Imperial Oil (Esso), which is the Canadian unit of Exxon Mobil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back