News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed on all counts, Adma. Amin never got involved in twitter wars and Jacobs mostly didn't. Graeme was really awful on twitter and any future employer would look at his twitter feed and know what he was like.

Melanie ‏@Cali4niaDreams 5h5 hours ago

I hope all the faceless imbeciles who loved to call him names online are satisfied. Graeme you will be missed, see you on the other side.
1f495.png

It's sad that he died, of course, but he really indulged in name-calling a lot more than others and he was often the first to do it, without much provocation.

I'm sure that at some point (not *too* much) earlier in this thread, I was speculating on Graeme as a *harrumph* tragedy in the making, because of his continued Twitter tone and the mystery of what his post-Ford "real-life" activity actually was. So, now it's proven.

Even during his tenure as Ford's assistant, his non-Ford life was a mystery as well.

It's not looking very good at all for the Ford organization. Rob is most likely too ill to do anything as councillor, Doug appears to be staying out of politics because he realizes in some way that he's unelectable, Mikey's health is less robust than it seemed and now one of their most enthusiastic helpers/defenders is dead by his own hand.

If you search "graemeto" on twitter, people were replying to him as late as Feb 14. There was probably more, but it got deleted before it could get cached I guess.
I read some stuff on Twitter from Graeme late last week. IIRC it was about Drake getting the key to the city. I remember thinking that he was over the line, again.

The more I think of it, Graeme's reminding me of those cases where victims of stalking and harassment find out that the obsessive weirdo whom they had to call authorities on at least once had offed him/herself.

Even during his tenure as Ford's assistant, his non-Ford life was a mystery as well.

It's not looking very good at all for the Ford organization. Rob is most likely too ill to do anything as councillor, Doug appears to be staying out of politics because he realizes in some way that he's unelectable, Mikey's health is less robust than it seemed and now one of their most enthusiastic helpers/defenders is dead by his own hand.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Graeme's act is echoed elsewhere--a lot of those IHTW types seem the sort whose only lifeline is their faith in the Ford brand and what it represents. (And come to think of it, who knows what Neil Flagg's brand of bravado desperately conceals--it may help explain why IHTW has kept mum on Graeme so far.)

Also seems to correlate with how, in the US, Trump's core demo overlaps with the "rising death rates among non-college-educated white males 45-55" cohort.

Last edited:
The more I think of it, Graeme's reminding me of those cases where victims of stalking and harassment find out that the obsessive weirdo whom they had to call authorities on at least once had offed him/herself.

I have my suspicions in that direction regarding one of #topoli's more vocal trolls who was shown to be not as anonymous as they thought.

(And come to think of it, who knows what Neil Flagg's brand of bravado desperately conceals--it may help explain why IHTW has kept mum on Graeme so far.)

Maybe there's something fishy about Flagg's poster warehouse business ...

Is Graeme mentioned much in Towhey's book?

That's why we have councillor Holyday to do his bidding.

View attachment 67290

Too bad he didn't vote to reduce the police budget if he actually cared about saving money. Seriously, this guy is the probably worst new councillor out of all of them.
I didn't think it possible, but I think he's worse than his father. Can't believe that library fine thing came up again. Ford tried to put that through and failed. How do they think that would work? So people who own rental properties would be forced to be collecting library fines from their renters? What about university students who go to school in Toronto, but live outside of Toronto. They're allowed to have library cards too.

I didn't think it possible, but I think he's worse than his father. Can't believe that library fine thing came up again. Ford tried to put that through and failed. How do they think that would work? So people who own rental properties would be forced to be collecting library fines from their renters? What about university students who go to school in Toronto, but live outside of Toronto. They're allowed to have library cards too.
IIRC the maximum owing before your card is "invalid" is $20, so it would cost more to collect than is owing. It's just another example of penny wise, pound foolish. Where do we find these guys?

Of course Rob has to get "helping people in Toronto" in there. Surprised he didn't add "subways, subways, subways " too.

Any word from Tory? Graeme had a special level of hate for him.

The media have been very quiet about this. Maybe because it's a suicide? Or maybe because they just don't care?

Hasn't the only "public announcement' of his death (and cause) been on Beyer's twitter? I could be wrong but I'd imagine the press would be looking to his family before saying anything further (especially if it was indeed suicide)? Or am I giving the press more credit than they're due?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back