News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now SAL is a victim and postong on the IHTWOMRF. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be attacked personally. I know she's always been objective and sensitive to others.

Sue-Ann Levy In the past two days, I've been attacked very personally for attempting to stand up for Rob. I have had to block 15 people on Twitter. I'm doing all this from Florida because I hate the nastiness and pettiness ... However the soulless provide me good fodder for my book launch. I am now sitting down to rewrite the ending to the Rob Ford chapter and their hate is very instructive.

I'm patiently awaiting my robocall inviting me to the Congress Center wake. I have no idea how they will get more than 100 people there without actively camping to get people to show up.

I'm sure the media blitz will be on hard on Tuesday/Wednesday though for sure.

Screen shot 2016-03-28 at 6.14.21 PM.png

Yeah these enablers sure keep them going, and it needs to stop.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-03-28 at 6.14.21 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-03-28 at 6.14.21 PM.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 551
I can't bear to read it:

"We should have shown more compassion for Rob Ford – while he was alive"

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opin...-problems-while-he-was-alive/article29405071/

yikes. People would've been willing to forgive the addiction - it was the lying (not just him, but his brother/family) and attendant circus show that pissed people off.

Re this whole City Hall/Cathedral funeral show - Doug and Mom written all over it. For someone who supposedly fought against the "Downtown Elite" he's being given quite the Downtown Elite treatment - City Hall viewing and service in THE WASP Cathedral (when it seems the Fords were United and Renata was Catholic - despite ample space in Metropolitan). Seeing as Ford was ill for some time, do you think he wanted this or is this Dougie?

Landii S ‏@landiiskiez 2h2 hours ago
On Wednesday I'm going to get a photo with Doug Ford Today just wasn't the time and place #topoli

Landii S ‏@landiiskiez
1h1 hour ago

Say what you will (come on, SAY IT!!) but I'm sitting over here near Doug Ford and I'm just so charmed by him I can't explain it
1f60d.png
1f496.png
#topoli

[URL='https://twitter.com/landiiskiez']Landii S ‏@landiiskiez 2h2 hours ago

Hugged Doug Ford and shook his hand and told him how much I always admired him. In awe!!!
1f496.png
I feel good and happy (Shut up haters) #topoli

[/URL]

(So it's better to get a selfie the day of the funeral instead of 2 days before. Got it.)

Last edited:
Watching CityNews, the *eight* pallbearers could barely manage carrying the coffin into City Hall. Doug is happily providing selfies.

I watched the pallbearers live this morning on Breakfast TV, and it was pretty dicey for a few seconds there! I thought for sure that they were going to drop him.

This showed up on my Facebook page.
I don't recall any of the Kennedys getting this particular honour. Toronto royalty indeed.
image.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 511
How about judgments based on facts? Oh, right, he's never been charged or convicted, except the once, the COI suit brought by a mere citizen, overturned on appeal because the penalty -removal from office - was too severe?

While Ford was not charged, and he certainly wasn't a criminal mastermind, he admits doing things that most people would have gotten in trouble for when the police were aware.

Idi Amin also wasn't charged or convicted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back