News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is too good to be true. This is now a Canadian legend. This is like two birds with one stone (or rock?)

Cherry attended Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's inauguration, wearing a bright-pink suit no less, and said he was wearing it in honour of "all the pinkos out there who ride bicycles." Cherry also stated that Ford would be the best mayor Toronto ever had and addressed Ford's opponents, saying, "Put that in your pipe, you left-wing kooks." How telling...

Gawker said "a prominent hockey analyst". Are there more than a few of those who Americans would know?

Gawker said "a prominent hockey analyst". Are there more than a few of those who Americans would know?

If you're a hockey fan, and an American, you definitely know DC.

This could definitely explain why DC hasn't brought up the subject, much less defended his pal, from his TV pulpit.

it's funny that you guys keep using Don Cherry's initials as if it's somehow more subtle than just typing out his name. ditto for all of the other people.

what was that about shark-jumping, vincetogo?

So what are the odds that Rob Ford is the lead-in to SNL tonight. I'd put them at even. Could be Obamacare too.

These polls are non-sensical. So, 44% "support" him but 66% of him want him to step down or go into rehab. That means there are people who support him AND want him to step down.

I'm starting to think that we're getting to the point where we actually have to test Doug's suggestion he could murder someone on the steps of City Hall and still get elected. True, our City Hall doesn't have steps but it increasingly seems that, yeah, if drove drunk across the square and then drove up the ramp and ran over, say, Robyn Doolittle, his approval wouldn't go below the mid-30s. It's a great time to be alive.

As for Cherry....I don't know. Some of the media people have hinted the second tape is worse for FORD, though they could be going off the same rumours as everyone else. I find it hard to picture Cherry doing crack (pot or straight coke, less so, I suppose) anyway. At this point I just want it all to come out. Then Ford Nation can decide what they want and we can stop all speculating increasingly elaborate theories about the mob and bribes and whatever. It may be that virtually nothing would be shocking at this point but that doesn't mean whatever you can think of is probably true...

it's funny that you guys keep using Don Cherry's initials as if it's somehow more subtle than just typing out his name. ditto for all of the other people.

what was that about shark-jumping, vincetogo?

Is MetroMan confirming a long standing rumour the same thing as a self-acknowledged speculative rant about the Dellen Millard murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back